Welcome to GAMETOAST..

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Welcome to GAMETOAST..

Post by guru »

Just so everyone knows this site will be the stomping grounds for Sub and I to give you our releases for Star Wars Battlefront. We figured one central location to provide faq, give files and trade mini-mod views would make our job easier. Thanks for coming.
Last edited by guru on Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
subs0nic

Post by subs0nic »

Naboo mod release tomorrow!

gun_inf_defender + imp_weap_inf_torpedo_launcher + imp_weap_inf_sniperrifle + imp_weap_inf_remotedroid = GG! :twisted:
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

Nice...should be alot of fun ....
horseflesh

Post by horseflesh »

Hi guys, nice site, great idea for you to do your own site.
I look forward to seeing what you guys create for this amazing game, I might even have a go at modding, using what I am learning from you already. :D

Cheers.
Suiric

Post by Suiric »

~S~
Hello all!
guru and sub thanks for all of your hard work so far! I am looking forward to jumping into modding and such, been looking for a reason to stop doing that for BF42... :D

Salute
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

Yes Im an old bf42 modder , and since the game play is obv. based more on bf then any "normal" star wars game you would think its easier to crack . hehe. Good to see you all here. Im adding the no fly cap right now to subs new naboo mod check it out in the downloads.
Muki

Post by Muki »

keep up good work and i think if u need any help/testing the community will help you in your work never forget that :mrgreen:
LaserBrain

Post by LaserBrain »

Tried out the Naboo mod, but couldn't get the map mod to work. So even with only the mission and side mod'ed it was still cool. I liked the jarjar with the quick launch missle. Also loved the ewok/wookiee mod you posted on LF, any chance of seeing more of the npc's?

Also guru I would love to see this in action
http://www.strongholdworld.com/starwars ... t_0132.gif

Thanks for all the hard work guys :D
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

hehe ah yes the jedo ewoks:) mmmmm.... Ill post all my little mods soon , i want to structure them and offer faqs with them as to how they were modded.
subs0nic

Post by subs0nic »

LaserBrain wrote:Tried out the Naboo mod, but couldn't get the map mod to work. So even with only the mission and side mod'ed it was still cool. I liked the jarjar with the quick launch missle. Also loved the ewok/wookiee mod you posted on LF, any chance of seeing more of the npc's?

Also guru I would love to see this in action
http://www.strongholdworld.com/starwars ... t_0132.gif

Thanks for all the hard work guys :D
I have an NPC mod planned, stay tuned.. :wink:
Riley75

Post by Riley75 »

Hi guys, I'm finally stopping by from the LucasForums. :)

Good work on the site so far. Keep the editing FAQs coming!

I've started posting a more complete editing reference than what I linked to on LucasForums: SWBF Editing Reference. I know KingGuru said anyone could post guides on the forum here, but I wanted to be able to include more complex HTML formatting than these forums allow.

I noticed that one of the FAQs included some screenshots of Ultra-Edit32. I just wanted to mention that you can also view files in a combined HEX/ASCII format. (See this screenshot to find out how) I find it useful to view files this way, as it gives you alot more information about what's contained in the files.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

Hee , yes I use about 3 other hex editors at the same time and in split mode. I think the noobs can appreciate starting at the bottom and taking baby steps.

Anyone who wants to post faqs in pdf for download can submit them on the site and we will add them. Or in the forums , which can allow for images to be added but not html. We are trying to make a (no spam, who cares how many hits, total file pile star wars mod site) so feel free to make it your home everyone!
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Re: Welcome to GAMETOAST..

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Yeah, site looks pretty neat, guru! I might stick around for a bit, looking forward to see what everyone does with the place.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Wow this looks like a cool site. Who else would have thought to make a site for battlefront modding in this day and age. I can't wait to see what kind of mods people make. Maybe someday someone will make a modded Geonosis map or create some new skins for clone troopers. I'm sure that won't ever get old!
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

Whoa, no way, great idea guru! I'm excited to see what gametoast will become
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Raptor522 »

We've got a lot of potential here, guru. Great start! I'm pretty stoked to see what people churn out!

Other people. Not me.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

Wow, really excited to see what you guys can make. If I have time, I'll see if I can post some faqs =D

Hopefully gametoast will become my home, I've been looking for a spam free mod community.
Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Moving_Target »

Holy applesauce popsicle pan yams. Best idea. Really this has definitely alotta yielding of Great Things. The Star Wars community has always been a creative bunch, so I can't wait to see what they can do with one of the greatest Star Wars games ever.
The_Emperor
Supreme Galactic Ruler
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by The_Emperor »

omg has the naboo mod been released yet pls
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

You're all on the list. This is evidence for when I have to check myself into an institution.

Site's great, though. I'll be sure to join in a couple years.