Announcing:Mygeeto In Development!

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

jus trealized something look at the ground [img][img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/ ... ygeeto.jpg[/img][/img] its not snow its rock
fruitymarshmallow

Post by fruitymarshmallow »

there is no ground...

Post by Guest »

well you can see the mountain sides, but Face only really has the ground and 1 road. Theres about 7 roads there. maybe the snow dome thing in the other screenshot should eb the starting place but the map needs mroe roads.
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

Well, remember, he's not quite done with the map. I'm sure he's working on making it look more like the movie. I wouldn't worry about it.

Mygeeto is actually not an ice planet either. It's just a rocky planet going through an ice age, and is therefore very cold and frigid. Basically, there's just a bunch of crystallized glaciers and everything. That's all. No huge expanses of ice and snow like Hoth or Rhen Var. Just a very frigid planet with a few glaciers and patches of ice here and there.

And Arc27, about your question about adding vehicles; no, it's not that hard to do once you figure it all out. Took me a while to figure it out myself, but once I got the gist of it, it's not hard at all. So the map may or may not contain an AT-TE or two, along with some other vehicles. I don't know, we'll have to wait and see. I wouldn't expect too much, because after all, you can only make it look so much like the movies. It's not going to be exact down to the last little pebble on the bridge or ice patch on the cliff...
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

right now i ahev 5 bridges hanging in mid-air if u wanna noe XD
Jawa_Killer
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Jawa_Killer »

hey can someone give me the skin??in the screen above oh please i need new ep3 skins for my upcoming map

greetings jawakiller

Post by Guest »

lol face. so what vehicles are in this or are you gonna take my suggestions
2 tanks 1 at-te 1 gunships 2 speeder bikes 2 aats 2 staps and 1 mtt i think that would be fun lol pushing an mtt off the bridge funny video
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

lol i have a vid of ATTE falling off bridge XD (dont think i'll put speederbikes)

Post by Guest »

lol so what are the vehicles so far
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

ATTE, gunship, aat, hovertank, turrets XD MAF, some fighters

Post by Guest »

are yuo going to add an mtt for good measure cause the thing on top of an aat is as strong as the at-te turret i think so how is the map actually coming like is it almost done
Lord-Bandu

Post by Lord-Bandu »

whens the release date ? today? tommorow ? 2 days? , 3 days? ....

your not the only 1 who can imitate starkiller ;)
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

lol Bandu :wink: I'm not that sure... 1 weeks, 2 weeks (i can act like bandu tooo)

Post by Guest »

Lord-Bandu wrote:whens the release date ? today? tommorow ? 2 days? , 3 days? ....

your not the only 1 who can imitate starkiller ;)
oooh touche bandu lol man i wanna play this map i wish I was a gt clan member they can do ANYthing

Post by Guest »

GHOST TOWN
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

yes, it's a ghost town. With skool now, it's harder to work as much on the maps.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

yes, i've asked General9 about using his skins :wink: For whoever downloaded the skins off the link off the comments section in pcgamemods, u better thank me for asking General9 so nicely so he gave us a link :roll:

Post by Guest »

so.....how is the map coming....lol
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

lol. been busy lately :wink: