Announcing:Mygeeto In Development!

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

HEY CAN WE GET BACK TO THE MAP HERE lol starkiller it looks great. for the troops you need to color snowtroopers just have them have different weapons and add like an at-te or you could make the vehicle that they used i dont remember what it is but its on starwars.com. is the map almost done

Post by Guest »

oops not starkiller mustard sandwich starkiller doesn't take credit for ANYTHING lol jk
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

lol! i think i got a better idea of what i'm doing now :wink:

Post by Guest »

you keep doing your thing man :D loks like a great map

Post by Guest »

chubby wrote:Also there were no Battle Droids on mygeeto so will you make special units/vehicles?
how do you figure there weren't any battle droids were there some sort of snow droids there were TOTALLY battle droids
BeBop

Post by BeBop »

He meant Battledroids of the common variety. Whne you say battle droid, most people think of the little tan humanoid droid that always says uh oh. True technically all the droids shown in combat are battle droids but all have different names/designations. The only droid really shown up close on Mygeeto for instance, was the Tri-Droid. (Not to be confused with the Tri Droid fighter.)

Post by Guest »

lol droids that only say uh oh i like how lucas added like a personalities. when the security droid gave greivas the lightsabers he took them and the droid said your welcome sarcastically. and one droid when anikan cut it it said owie

Post by Guest »

starkiller i thoguht you were making it but lol mustard sandwich is by the way. how is it coming
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

great. Just waiting for a reply from someone i asked a skin for

Post by Guest »

i just realized something the clone commander in bf2 is a galactic marine so i think its just a coincedence that they were in the snow but i dk what do guys think by the way. i would add original battle droids and super i wish someone would make a mod well how hard is it
BeBop

Post by BeBop »

Punctuation is your friend.

What skin are you waiting on -_-? One more question, in relation the map itself (not the finished product with models and what not, I mean like the layout and terrain only) How complete are things?

Post by Guest »

im not going to be YOUR friend if you keep doing that lol jp
deathmaster

Post by deathmaster »

mabey you can use this?i don't know if you can create new vehicals, but if you are willing to spend the time this could be like an at te but different

http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicl ... index.html
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Most of the layout is done, just actually have to get to work on it. :? Got the skin now, will get workin ASAP.

(Pic of skin)
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

mabey you can use this?i don't know if you can create new vehicals[...]
We can create new vehicles, but animate them is a huge problem... :(
deathmaster

Post by deathmaster »

okay, but mabey for another map

EDIT: you know what would be cool? is if a bunch of people came together and created a bunch of new vehicals, and either put it in a map or a map stuff like majin reavan does

Post by Guest »

hey face, remember they didn't spend to much on the ground in myggeto it was manly on the platform roads fighting. i think the vehicles you should add should be 2 tank 1 at-te 1 gunship 2 speederbikes and 2 aats 2 staps 2 droid starfighters(mafs wouldn't fit) 1 mtt those are about right because i saw them in the screenshot of mygeeto on battlefront.com
ps is it hard to add vehicles
Jawa_Killer
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Jawa_Killer »

i want the skin toooooo :) pls who made it?