Announcing:Mygeeto In Development!

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Announcing:Mygeeto In Development!

Post by -_- »

Since Mygeeto isn't that much diffrent from Rhen Var, i'm going to make Mygeeto.... just like EP3! Some early screens....

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/ ... t_0405.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/ ... t_0404.jpg
[SFI]Arthenik

RE: Announcing:Mygeeto In Development!

Post by [SFI]Arthenik »

Hey, looks cool.

Are you going to add new units and/or E3 clone designs? I would personally prefer E2.

Good luck on this map!
BeBop

RE: Announcing:Mygeeto In Development!

Post by BeBop »

Looks good. I was wondering what the name of that planet was. I like the 'sun', and the city looks quite fitting. Will a large part of the map occur within the city area? Or is it more off to the side?
Last edited by BeBop on Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RDST

Post by RDST »

grrr! that was the map I wanted to do, but considering my mapping is a complete failure... looks good however buildings need a war torn look to them and sort
chubby

Re: RE: Announcing:Mygeeto In Development!

Post by chubby »

[SFI]Arthenik wrote:Hey, looks cool.

Are you going to add new units and/or E3 clone designs? I would personally prefer E2.

Good luck on this map!
The battle of Mygeeto took place in the Ep3 era (or if you want to get technical the end of the ep2 era) but the clones would still have snow gear and would look the same/similar
Last edited by chubby on Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Looks great so far! Only thing I can suggest to make it more like Mygeeto is to darken the lighting some, maybe add some light fog in open areas, and making the buildings a darker color.

But as I said before looks great! :D

Oh yeah, d3linqu3nt could provide some great help with effects to make it more like Mygeeto. His Planet Z map reminded me A LOT of Mygeeto.
Last edited by EraOfDesann on Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chubby

Post by chubby »

Also there were no Battle Droids on mygeeto so will you make special units/vehicles?
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Dude, chubby, he isn't majin. He doesn't live by the facts ;)
chubby

Post by chubby »

Oh sorry
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

lol... Majin is IMO one of the best modders... and yes he is super-facty, but the battles are better b/c they more realistic.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

JabbaLovesLava wrote:Dude, chubby, he isn't majin. He doesn't live by the facts ;)
LOL

P.S. The map is called Mygeeto:Final Hour
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Dipstick555, i've had a look at those when they came out onto the site about 2 days ago. Thx anyways.
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

o...sry
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

np
PR-0927
Old School Staff

Post by PR-0927 »

Jabba, I'd love for you to know that -_- plans this to be a map for Saga Battles.

;)

At least, that's what -_- told me before he started on it and when he had already started (before making this thread).

- Majin Revan
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

you know what? I think i might keep this map as a map on my own, and maybe try Utapu for SB...
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

another thing to add is that for SB mod, we are suppose to follow the movies, but in game there r no Octopatras. So it is impossible to make Mygeeto like the Movie. In the convo u told me to be creative and make up some stuff, wouldn't that mess up the whole idea of sticking to the movie. So there. I finish my very long post.

(P.S. I have many maps i need to work on and finish up on. or else shadowhawk is gonna kill me :wink: )
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

MajinRevan wrote:Jabba, I'd love for you to know that -_- plans this to be a map for Saga Battles.

;)

At least, that's what -_- told me before he started on it and when he had already started (before making this thread).

- Majin Revan
Why would you love me to know that? Besides, -_- said the map isn't for the saga battles. So............. he got you (like you like to say ;))
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

P.S. I QUIT!!! *SB team*