Map made from Scratch don´t work

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

Rends
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Map made from Scratch don´t work

Post by Rends »

Today i decided to create a map from scratch because the one i was working on was based on the datatemplate version and appears as" mapmod1" ingame.

Now i run BFbuilder and created a Map called "Tattooine Wueste" with ModID" Jun1"
Now i copied the files from the datatemplate world1 folder into the world1 folder from DataJun1 directory.
Next i run the Zeroeditor i found in the datajun1 folder and loaded the "mod1map.wld" i copied earlier. then i saved the map as "Jun1.wld" in the world1 folder.

Next i munged all together and no error was reported. I copied the created "Jun1" folder to the addon folder in the game directory.

Next i run the game and selected the new map from the list. The game loaded the mission and the character selection screen appeard.
But now the "victory in 20 secs" message popped up and there was also no spawnpoint to select.

So what i´m doing wrong? Same map works well in game before when it was created out of the datatemplate directory but called mapmod1.

Edit: Just found out that in the addon Jun1/Data/_lvl_pc/Jun1 directory no Juni1.lvl was created but a mod1.lvl one

Edit: If i rename mod1.lvl to Jun1.lvl it works!
But how to create the correct name from start?

Rends
Rends
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Rends »

sorry .My fault.
I made something wrong (deleted to much or something like this) but after i reinstalled the tools again and run BFBuilder.hta all works fine now.
Thx Psych0.