[HELP] Invisible Collision Blocks changing position ingame.

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

SleepKiller
Corporal
Corporal
xbox live or psn: N/A

[HELP] Invisible Collision Blocks changing position ingame.

Post by SleepKiller »

I'm having a problem. I'm placing invisable collision blocks in ZE and 80% of it comes out in its right position ingame but a lot of it does not. Why would this be happening? Does anybody know? It is quite annoying and at the moment has halted my project. Any help on this subject would be highly apperiated!
Ginev
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Remaking FR Battlefront 3 Tatooine map.
Games I'm Playing :: nothing for now
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: [HELP] Invisable Collision Blocks chnaging position inga

Post by Ginev »

This happen to me ones when i make my terrain of the map too big.When you make a new map the tarrain of the map is 256 to 256.I make it very big (maybe 512 to 512) and when you place somewhere outside the 256/256 zone something,your models change theyr real position.I dont know do you understand me but is your map really big?I dont know how more i can help you since this happen only 1-2 times to me and primery that was the problem.
SleepKiller
Corporal
Corporal
xbox live or psn: N/A

Post by SleepKiller »

Mm thanks for that info. but I do not think it is my problem. As the aera is confined to a small space. Anybody else ever encounted something like this?
Ginev
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Remaking FR Battlefront 3 Tatooine map.
Games I'm Playing :: nothing for now
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Ginev »

I forgot to mention that this can happen when you have and too much objects on the map.This happen to me when i almost finish my Utapau map and i was forced to delete it because the objects start to move around from theyr original positions. (Just mention )