Sereja's Umbara: Shadow Forest RELEASED!

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

sereja2
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Naboo Otoh Gunga
Games I'm Playing :: swbf 1
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Sereja's Umbara: Shadow Forest RELEASED!

Post by sereja2 »

EXPLOSIVE! BRILLIANT! MUST SEE!

Umbara: Shadow Forest.

Proudly introduce for you, my map: Umbara: Shadow Forest!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2esk ... Forest.rar
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Features:
1. My models, effects, reticules and huds; hex edited sides;
2. Edited sides with new effects, reticules, huds, hex edition, and chargable weapon;
3. Alternative mission.lvl's added;
4. killable jedi;
5. 5th weapon added;
6. 2nd, locals added;
7. decreased weapon impact effects sides added;
8. SWBF2/custom sound effects and new backgrouund music added;
9. New infantry, vehicles, animation added;
10. Glass render effects added.

Instalation:

1. Put the 025 folder in to your C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars BattlefrontGameDataAddOn folder

Story:

CW
After the death of Pong Krell, umbarans, recaptured their airbase, and try to take under control highway to the Capitol City.
Clones, under command of Anakin Skywalker, have to hold their positions in the unfriendly enviroment of Umbara. Beside of deadly local fauna, they aware about disguised umbarans, which may use clones armor....

GCW
Small group of rebel spies, was landed on Umbara, for gaining umbarans high technology. Some umbarans, may collaborate with them, so, imperial forces, have to stop this mess. Those sneaky umbarans, may use an imperial armor for disguise, so, imperial troopers, have to be careful, and don't trust to anyone...

Easter Egg contest: just find my avatar pic, and you are winner!

ALTERNATIVE MISSIONS

If you wish to play alternative missions, just replace my mission.lvl in: C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars BattlefrontGameDataAddOnData_lvl_pc to the some from alternative folders.

Hunter Sides Mission:
Bounty hunter, will try to claim some bounty, and survive in such unfriendly places...
Banshee, have to claim some fresh meat, and protect their hive.

KNOWN BUGS:

1. Muzzleflash effects become appear in random places. Not sure, but looks like this bug was added by SWBF creators.
2. Some infantry/vehicle sounds may be missing, or incorrect. Reason: memory overloads of the sound slots.
3. AI pilots, almost never getting out from fighters, when it's landed. Reason unknown. Perhaps they just like to fly...
4. The game, may crash time to time. Reason unknown, but most likely overloads by something. If it happens, just restart it, or use stock sides.
AceMastermind
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Sereja's Umbara: Shadow Forest RELEASED!

Post by AceMastermind »

Very nice! While I don't play SWBF1 and will probably never play this map, you are a talented artist and appear to be single-handedly keeping SWBF1 mapping alive, so kudos to you. :yes:
giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Re: Sereja's Umbara: Shadow Forest RELEASED!

Post by giftheck »

Sereja is a very talented individual. I loved his Otoh Gunga map, and it's actually because of him that I'm inspired to start mapping myself. I have yet to find the time to play this map, but I know it will blow me away.