Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Droid Pilot Assassin
- Posts: 2162
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:58 pm
- Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy
I have to say, this map was done particularly quickly. It's based upon an episode of The Clone Wars. Obviously it's not a huge map - it's actually pretty much a straight line of five CPs, but in spite of that it's actually quite a fun little map, and as always with Sereja's maps, and in spite of how quickly it was done, it's a really well-made little map.
You can download it here: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?top ... .msg118112
- Jedi Admin
- Posts: 11031
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:42 pm
- Projects :: No Mod project currently.
- xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
- Location: Indiana
How did I miss this? Pretty much anything Sereja touches is impressive.