Huge Respect Shout to MasterTuf and Eddie....

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Huge Respect Shout to MasterTuf and Eddie....

Post by guru »

Everyone in the clan has been amazing at the recent events , battleweek and we keep growing in numbers , along the way some of you have shown above and beyond energy to make [GT] what it is and can continue to be! MasterTuf and Eddie have organized many games, pushed for tactics within the clan and time and time again have brothered our members and even hosted our semi official dedicated servers on a daily basis. This post is just to let everyone in the clan know, its all of us that make [GT] what it is and these 2 exceptional clan members deserve OUR appreciation.

MasterTuf has been promoted 4 ranks to Admiral, bow to him , for his rank is high!

Great job to everyone in BW7 and remember BW8 is coming soon!
Darthlarrious

RE: Huge Respect Shout to MasterTuf and Eddie....

Post by Darthlarrious »

Kudos to both of you, i bow down before your might on the battlefield oh MasterTUF,

And the same goes to you Eddie

Metal On

Darthlarrious
eddie
Gametoast Supporter
Gametoast Supporter
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by eddie »

Wow admiral, man I have to call him Sir every day now, lol.

Thank you guru, I did What I could, not good perfomance but a lot of matches which counts for some reason.

BW8 is comming so lets pwn!

PS. I do not see GT signed for BW8 over at ecliptical
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Precise_Moon »

MasterTuf & Eddie.......................WELL DONE CHAPS!!
MasterTUF

Post by MasterTUF »

Hey guys…

I don’t know where the whole story about me transferring to TAW came from. I have no intention to transfer and someone got it all wrong. I visited their site to see how they organized their units. Maybe we will need to get organized in the same way if we start playing other games.

Well, I have the rank of admiral now :) , and if I continue at the same pace, who knows, some day I could even get into the [GT]Jedi Council. :D :D

[GT] PWN !!!
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

hehe, indeed.... and yes i assure you now with arrumus in RC control and bf2 and swbf2 coming out.... [GT] is gonna be all over the map:) we will need sqaud leaders for these different games so.... onie never knows how large this can all go!