We all had our eyes shut,HONEST!!!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

We all had our eyes shut,HONEST!!!

Post by Precise_Moon »

:oops: Ok i was one i had my eyes shut i think we all did :oops:

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... tchid=4290
hooteni

RE: We all had our eyes shut,HONEST!!!

Post by hooteni »

wow. with the no of kills on both teams, u mustve had ur eyes glued shut! ;) at least you played tho.

ps. no hard feelings im sure it was a tough match-if a very short one
Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

from now on Im sticking to 2v2s with low ranking TAWs and MoC. What can you expect from a relaxed no joining criteria clan anyway?

P.S. I have failed you Master Guru. Oh, and dispute the last cloud city match Impstrikeforce, Rebel Scum, and I played with Taw. It was a joke, we could not chat, the lag was horrilbe(for us only, it seemed) etc etc.
eddie
Gametoast Supporter
Gametoast Supporter

Post by eddie »

he he I am glad I went to bed....oh guys do not feel bad, it is imporant that you played...
SteveK14
Old School Staff

Post by SteveK14 »

Eddie it was all your fault because you went to bed. We were lost without your guidance. Floundering in the darkness, wanting for that beacon of light from onshore that is Eddietoast!

Steve

<yes, we were pwned, pwned hard, and we were forced to like it>
Lighteye

Re: RE: We all had our eyes shut,HONEST!!!

Post by Lighteye »

Ace_Azzameen_5 wrote:from now on Im sticking to 2v2s with low ranking TAWs and MoC. What can you expect from a relaxed no joining criteria clan anyway?
What you can expect is for me to hope that your clan daddy takes you out back behind the woodshed and gives you what you have coming to you. Why would you insult an entire group of players? Not a swift move at all.

Your arrogance is unbelievable, and your shallowness and lack of understanding of other clans recruiting and players is abhorrable.
Bulldog_TAW

RE: Re: RE: We all had our eyes shut,HONEST!!!

Post by Bulldog_TAW »

Go Lighteye Go!
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

lol - I agree with Steve :wink: we need Eddie in big matches... lol

like we need TUF to guide and command with Eddie :P

lol, btw - I played that match 00:30 - and I ONLY got 6 hours sleep the night before... so I was just tired :P (hey, THATS an OK excuse, right?) lol

well, I think we ALL were tired... :lol:

I STILL hope to pwn here the following BW's...

btw, I have 5 hours before I go to bed, and I'll visit my grand-cousin tomorrow ALL day, so I wont be able to finish BW8 off... :cry:

so last chance today :P lol

C ya
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

Azzameen_5 you have upset the troops from TAW thev'e got there hackles up...so now now save it for the battlefront gentlemen i'm sure we can resolve this matter.Could this be the start of a war of words!!

gtpwn :emp:
Last edited by Precise_Moon on Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
TAW_Rebel

Post by TAW_Rebel »

Hello everyone,

I am Rebel from the Art of Warfare clan. I am pretty sure that I had the chance to talk on Xfire to most of you during the course of this Battleweek and setup some -what I want to believe- exceptional matches between our two teams. Our 5V5s, 6v6s even the smaller format matches have been trully a joy to play to say the least.

Speaking on behalf of TAW I would like to clarify that our team always held the highest respect for the Gametoast team since the latter was always a good friend to us. I still remember the day when Guru came to me asking for information about the way a clan is set up and I remember spending quite some time on Xfire trying to answer his questions and concerns.

Since then, the Gametoast team has evolved from a small team with a few dedicated members to a big clan with a roster that many other teams would envy. Playing against you guys proved to be a great challenge to us. GT members like Rebelscum (my long lost brother as I like to call him- :lol: !) Eddie, Saturn, Qdin, Precise Moon,Ace Azzammen and the rest always made our matches not only competitive but above all fun. That's really the element that makes GT so unique.

Fun has always been what we tried to promote in our clan as well but within an extreme competition like Battleweek this is not always easy to achieve. We would be really dissapointed if an incident like this stands in a way our two great clans compete against each other and above all communicate.

We really hope to bypass this and look into more fun matches and tournaments in the future (Battleweek 9 anyone? :wink: )

For any of your concerns relating to TAW please don't hesitate to contact me either by email (Rebel.TAW@gmail.com) or Xfire (rebel76).

I hope to fight alongside/against you somewhere on the virtual battlefield. Until then... May the force be with you!

Rebel checking out!

2LT Rebel (TAW)
Star Wars Division
Operations Officer
Head of the External Events Team

MasterTUF

Post by MasterTUF »

Two things !
First I was playing that match as you can see, and it was just bad luck. Anyway we did not loose 200:0 , we take 14 points from B.U.R.N :D :D .

Second.
I don't understand ACE how can you consider any TAW low ranking. I played in BW6, BW7 and BW8 against at least 20 TAW players. All those matches were exceptionally Good and as TAW_Rebel said always FUN.
As you all know, on first place we are MODDERS, and everything else is coming after that. We don't have regular trainings as most of the clans and most of us are playing almost only on Battleweeks.
So any victory is achievement.
That's all for now.

Master TUF checking in, checking out, and go out rigth now.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

its all about fun like written above, we mod are butts off and also manage to attract some great , fun players who hold there own in battles!
We have no criteria to join since we have no meetings, no plan of attack and in general its just pure insanity that we even get 6th in the events! Hope you arent giving up Ace, for me I like to fight the harfdest players I can since in my real life, playing/learning with those WAY above your level usually pulls you up to their level! Free traning to be uber is nothing to whine about!

Respect to Taw and all other clans is part of our largest function, we are one of the youngest, largest unorganized clans on the net and we grow in numbers weekly. But we still manage to have become friends and allies quickly due to most of us being intelligently insane (i.e. always starting matches by chatting wanna cyber or oh sorry this is the wrong game)

Have fun, learn from those that pwn you and if it gets too serious, uninstall and go get some $#%%^^&.
TAW_Boydie

Post by TAW_Boydie »

Guru,

Well said!

I have recently taken over the "command" of the TAW Star Wars Division and have always enjoyed playing with and against you guys

The contribution you are making to the community by modding (even before the tools came out!) is just fantastic

I can guarantee that TAW will NOT be entering in a war of words with you guys - some of our guys obviously took exception to what was said (nobody likes to see a "put-down" in a public forum) but I can fully understand "heat of the moment" posts during events like BattleWeek

You have some great players and you are improving all of the time - if you ever fancy some BattleWeek Style training scrims leading up to the next BattleWeek just drop myself or REBEL a line - my XFIRE is tawboydie

I think we would both benefit from the warm-up and we can take the war where it belongs - ON THE BATTLEFRONT! ;-)

Looking forward to playing with you guys again soon and a bit of friendly rivalry can make the games much more interesting.....lol

Well played in BattleWeek and catch you all soon

Boydie
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

Congrats Boydie on your new post, we look forward to meeting you guys in the future and if anybody wants to have fun on some public server, just ask me, i'll be more than willing to, my xfire is darthlarrious for those of you who dont allready have it

Metal On

Darthlarrious
Greydeath

Post by Greydeath »

We are always on #1 TAW or #5 TAW. Feel free to drop in and play a few rounds with us.
Lighteye

It's all good

Post by Lighteye »

Dear GT ,
It's all good now, Master Boydie has taken away my keyboard for the last few days. :P It was a blast playing against you folks in BW, and I look forward to more external events with you. We have all said the wrong thing at the wrong time in front of the wrong people...it happens. We're all human. Just as important, we are all here to have fun, and that we have had in large doses. The peace is kept, and I will see you on the battlefield!

TAW_Lighteye OUT
Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi

RE: It

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

L M A O! I never checked back on this post! LMFAO! I was not insulting people, these are the only people at my level of play, a couple of TAWs on a good day(for me) and the MoC clan! It's amazing the difference that can be made when 'er'(as in after low) can make!

Still laughing while trying to get out the words 'sorry I was hard to understand'.

I go afk for a few days and look what happens. . .
Qdin
Old School Staff

RE: It

Post by Qdin »

? what are you guys talking about ith Ace?

and TAW:
You guys are SO great to play with :P I hope we can play again a.s.a.p. :wink:

C ya