Bactaweek 3 - Signing Up

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

arramus

Bactaweek 3 - Signing Up

Post by arramus »

Signups start: 2005-08-09 12:00 AM EST
Signups end: 2005-08-19 12:00 AM EST

Game starts: 2005-08-19 12:00 AM EST
Game ends: 2005-08-26 12:00 AM EST

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a little short notice but Battleweek for Battlefront has taken the slot just before school starts. While availability is high and the powers that be remain tolerant over PC usage time the 19th of August is as good a time as any to get in a last blast before other commitments take over.

Battle description:

Bactaweek 3 is a week long Republic Commando battle between signed up clubs.

Teams must be even and host setup will be in accordance with the rules. Participants meet through the Ecliptical Realms Battle Rooms and the message boards.

Host Server Name Will be "Bactaweek 1 (clan tags)" to indicate an official Battleweek event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gametoast clan members registered for Bactaweek 3 include;

[GT] Deth Metal (EDT +3 hours)
[GT] Darktrooper (EDT 0 hours)
[GT] DooFi (EDT + 6 hours)
[GT] Darthlarrious (EDT - 1 hour)
[GT] arramus (EDT +13 hours)

EDT is Eastern Daylight Time and is used in the East coast of the U.S.
It started on Sunday, April 3, 2005 at 2:00 AM local standard time and ends on Sunday, October 30, 2005 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

In winter EDT returns to EST or Eastern Standard Time.

Arramus is 13 hours ahead of Dark Trooper
Arramus is 10 hours ahead of Deth Metal
Arramus is 7 hours ahead of DooFi
Arramus is 14 hours ahead of Darthlarrious

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

If you are a [GT] clan member and have not affiliated at Ecliptical Realms for the RC 'Bactaweek 2' Battleweek then you can still do so.

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... ?gameid=13

I hope a few more [GT] members will be able to join in the battle and keep our clan high in the rankings.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

how do u sign up? Me= [GT]_Skyhawk nad live in Canada, BC. SO dunno what that time stuff is...
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

-_- wrote:how do u sign up? Me= [GT]_Skyhawk nad live in Canada, BC. SO dunno what that time stuff is...
Where in Canada? Someone could figure it out if you tell us.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

[GT] is officially signed up for the event, make sure you get your apps in early if your planning to enter!
arramus

Post by arramus »

Hey -_-
Based on your time zone you are EDT -3 hours. See how this compares to other members already signed up.

[GT] Skyhawk (EDT - 3 hours)
[GT] Deth Metal (EDT +3 hours)
[GT] Darktrooper (EDT 0 hours)
[GT] DooFi (EDT + 6 hours)
[GT] Darthlarrious (EDT - 1 hour)
[GT] arramus (EDT +13 hours)

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/
In the club area on the left side menu at ER there is a link for Club Affiliations. Click on that and select the application link for Republic Commando and choose to affiliate for Gametoast from the drop down menu. When your application is seen it wil be approved and you'll be listed in the Club List as being part of the Republic Commando Roster.

If you haven't already you'll need to register at ER first before doing the above.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

okay. But how do i noe what time to play :wink:
arramus

Post by arramus »

You're affiliated to play for [GT] on the ER website as -_-
Good stuff.

We meet in the Battle (chat) Room in the ER website. It's the Red Link on the menu on the left of the site. Once you enter the Battle Room it may be empty or you may find it full of clan members from varying clans. You may also see some [GT] members in there as well.

You can play as much as you like and at any time you like (as long as there are willing opponents). Do you know what time's are best for you to play?

We can arrange to all meet at a set time and play some 4vs4.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

not that sure. What time would it be best for u guys?
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

I'll sign up for part of it, my in game username is Delta 57 'Dash' (go figure) do I have to have a [GT] in front of it? and my pm thingy don't work so you'll have to msn me at nswystun@cox.net
arramus

Post by arramus »

-_-

You'll find me and Dark Trooper in the Battle Rooms at different periods all throughout the day. If I'm not playing then I'm giving advice or just chatting.
Deth Metal and Darthlarrious appear when they have the time and I hope they have a lot of time :)
DooFi's new to the event but he's up and ready for a battle. If we don't have 4 of us available at the same time then that's no problem as we can play 1vs1 - 4vs4 and mixed clan battles.

Delta 57 'Dash'
You need to apply to become a [GT] member first. You can do that on the front page of the site on the right side.

You also need to register at Ecliptical Realms and apply to affiliate to [GT] for Republic Commando. http://www.eclipticalrealms.com
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

I don't have Rep Commando multiplayer tho...
arramus

Post by arramus »

Do you have the software for Republic Commando?
If you do then you have multiplayer.
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

-_-: anytime is a good time, you usually can find a few other clans who are willing to 1v1, other than that, just cross your fingers and hope that others will be online also

Metal On

Darthlarrious
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

I have the software, but I bought if off ebay and so it says that someone else has the cd key...
arramus

Post by arramus »

If someone else has the CD key then it just means you can't enter the same server at the same time as that person.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

every server I try to enter it says:
"someone else has the cd-key for your disk blah blah blah blah blah back to main menu you go bye!
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Arramus, do u guys have xfire? easier for me to contact u guys.
arramus

Post by arramus »

My Xfire is arramus
arramus

Post by arramus »

A record number of 10 clans have signed up for Bactaweek 3 and the clan rosters are 'swelling' with participants. Well, much more so than Bactaweek 1 and 2. The clans signed up include:

- BK - DS - B.U.R.N_ - -=MoC=- - LRRP - roe - {MotR} - [_T_D_] - -]RC[-

Any more [GT] members who want to join in the battle still have time to affiliate.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

when does it start... what day, what time, what server, etc

and my xfire is delta57dash, so plz add me