[GT] clan locked for new members! THE INACTIVE LIST!!!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lord-Bandu

Post by Lord-Bandu »

how about qdin and rebelscum jointly lead us :D

Guru you should know by now that the leader/master cant just walk away.....you need to be killed by your apprentice. Its the way of the Sith.

Lucky for me my apprentice (jabba) is weak and will never have the power to defeat me ;)
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Muahaha! (Off-topic) If he can't kill u, i will!
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

i don't think Blackhawk549 should be kicked, he was one of the original [GT] (if my memory serves me well) and has been with us since BW5-6 (if i'm wrong, plz correct me)

Metal On

Darthlarrious

P.S: and if your truly thinking about stepping down as lead of [GT] guru, i reccoment that Eddie, MasterTUF, (haven't seen these two lately) Qdin, or Rebel Scum should be nominated:) altho, your still #1 gtpwn
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Guru, u cant step down now!! :cry:
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

well swbf2 will make alot of going on and well be sure to have a gametoast dedicated server ALL teh TIME! But as far as leading events YOuve seen that in the past 3 BW i have shown up for more then 4 matches. I just thought realisticlly you should all put someone in charge that plays more, takes lead and knows how to take us to the TOP OF OUR ELITE SKILLS!
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

wouldn't we have school by then? :cry: