BW10: woot Phil!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

BW10: woot Phil!

Post by Saturn_V »

Just wanted you all to see this awesome piece of pwnage, well done to everyone who played and congrats to Phil on grabbing 10 Cps on Rhen Var Citadel and Rebscum grabbing 7!!!

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... tchid=6436
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: BW10: woot Phil!

Post by guru »

amazing....if you see me on xfire anyone please let me know if you need more in your 3v3+ matches...i need to get at least 8 matches this session! Invite da leader! hehe.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

hey guru, I just applied to join GT on ER plz accept me so I can start pwning with you guys!
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: RE: BW10: woot Phil!

Post by -_- »

guru wrote:amazing....if you see me on xfire anyone please let me know if you need more in your 3v3+ matches...i need to get at least 8 matches this session! Invite da leader! hehe.
Guru, i really want to see u in action! :wink:
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand

Post by Saturn_V »

they lock the roster at the start of battleweek, we can't admit you and Boba until Friday/Saturday (depending on your timezone).

Take this time to read the rules of Battleweek (Dash gatecrashed out 5v5 against TAW, lol )
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

GATECRASHED!?!?! I just learned the rules after you said, and I quote "Dash, what the Hell are you doing here," after I missunderstood how Battleweek worked. In fact, If it had not been for Rebelscum explaining and appoligizing, I was about to quit and kiss GT clan goodbye. You can thank yourself for almost driving me out of the clan, and rebelscum and Geoman777 for talking me out of it!
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

well, if theres a 5v5 going on if you join to make it a 6v5 then its bad, and the whole match could be canceled because of one person, in order to join, you should ask or set one up yourself
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand

Post by Saturn_V »

Dash: Yes I can be a mean SOB, that's no secret around these here parts; and you may be 6 or 60, but I don't have time to babysit everyone and I have a responsibility to the clan, my teammates playing the match, and to the other clans that the games are played fairly. I had to reprimand one of our players on a later map for a message he typed, and he took it as intended and we got on with the pwnage.

We were playing Jabba, it's an intense battle and I simply didn't have time to write you a polite note. They could have called the match void. The matches take ages to organise, and that's 10 people's time and effort I have to consider.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Not to be rude to interfere, but can u guys stop the flames? (Just to be sarcastic, takes out hose)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

nice match guys pure tee pwnage! Looking forward to more. If you get a match plz send me invt.

As far as the above garbage, i guess ill count to 10 ....9.... if someone doesnt want to be in the clan , all they have to do is post :I was about to quit and kiss GT clan goodbye. You can thank yourself for almost driving me out of the clan.

Dash , if you cared about the clan and wanted to know the rules you could have gone to the E.R> site like everyone else who was interested and signed up. Posting this garbage tells me you need a babysitter. [GT] doesnt do that. We are self serve brothers! Looks like a free slot just opened in gt clan.
arramus

Post by arramus »

[GT] Phil. Look at you go Baby. You are the Command Post King.

Reaching double figures on command posts is a real undertaking.

All hail King Phil.
Rends
Sith
Sith

Post by Rends »

Wow,
GT got some real players who knows the job finaly no longer only the part time player like me ;-)

Keep up good work and cya on the Battlefront i will always stay behind you ;-)
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

There's another new recruit we've all failed to recognise here in the forums, and frankly, i think we've been ignoring him since the start, but i got together with him and we played a few matches against <TEE> we were pretty close me and the recruit until this match, where we pwned the other team, not by much, but we still pwned em, i got 25 kills, 16 deaths and 2 cps, but the recruit, Unit 466 gtpwn surprised us all with his 25 kills, 6 deaths and 4 cps!! lol, i was about to put his score as mine, but that wouldn't of been right for a ER moderator to do, so instead i got you a CP and we can all laugh about how i got bested by a Bot :)

So we now welcome Unit 466 to our roster, if anybody else has played with him, let us know how much he pwns, lol

Metal On

Darthlarrious
arramus

Post by arramus »

I've played against Unit 466 before and he pistol P@wned me. The only kill I got was when he was facing the other way :oops:
BETA 276 and GAMMA 799 told me they won't play with him any more. I asked him to sign up for [GT] but he said he only plays with his 'homes' and not 'humes'.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

DarthLarious, u r not the only one bested by a bot! :wink:
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

I personally think that taking CP's is prety boring :roll:

we ALL tried it in out early days of BW, and I since BW8 ONLY wanna play in 5vs5 or more. THATS where the TRUE spirit appears :P its all about Teamwork, and th eCP Whoring doesn't appear (very often at least)

so that's the reason I don't play much anymore - besides, I'd rather play 2 FANTASTIC games with my friends in GT, than just CP capturing in 2vs2 or 1vs1 or 3vs3

but I can't say that Rebelscum and Phil has become good at taking CP's - even in the greater battles :wink:

keep it up guys :D

- Qdin
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

i like to pwn with 3v3 or more but will sometimes do 1v1 with others clan guys i respect. We still need about 50 more games in BW10 to get out of 5th place! Lets do it, get someone from gt and go laserbeam some willing clan!

gtpwn
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

there aren't much ppl to play on TS :?
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

ya, ok, I'll admit it that I was very upset at the time I posted before, and guru I don't need a baby sitter :? but I did go a lil over the edge just then... btw I know it's too late to play in BW10 (and with school starting problems all over) but plz Sign me up in BW11 as soon as you register!
Postulio

Post by Postulio »

speaking of bots i was playin single one day when i got killed by a rebel bot name GIZ GUNNAR. does that sound like a crappy name to have or wut? i bet he got teased by all the kids at bot training school/ gtpwn