I'm sry....

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

I'm sry....

Post by -_- »

This might sound like a very stupid post, but i'm very sorry GT clan members... I've been doing very very bad in the recent days for no apparent reason.... I'm very sry :cry:
geoman777

RE: I

Post by geoman777 »

its okay no ned to apologise in my opinion 8)
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

lol, -_- this thread is one hear breadth's of getting deleted by me (i know, i can't delete posts in this forum, but still)

before you start bashing on yourself, look at your squadmate's scores, and remember that we don't give a rat's arse if we win or lose, so long as we can win. EDIT: this is a joke obviously

Just go out there and play, nobody will care how many kills you scored vs how many deaths or how many cp's you got against so-and-so clan

Metal On

Darthlarrious
Last edited by Darthlarrious on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

The important thing is having fun :roll:
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Saturn_V »

We value you taking part in the tournament very highly. Pwning is good, but just taking part is the most important thing. There's more to this than kill count. I often get low kills/high deaths ratios because I do suicide charges into enemy CPs, which clears a path for the bots to storm the CP. Also, if you are in a match bigger than 1v1 and think you aren't doing well, hang back as a rocket troop and defend CPs, that's important to the overall victory too.
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

lol darth "we don't give a rat's arse if we win or lose, so long as we can win. "

but ya, i haven't had a pos score in yet this BW( shame on me :( ) but i try to get cps instead of kills(and usually im succesful), so it works out.

No. 1 STUNNA Right here, boys!
Last edited by hooteni on Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

what is with the poor self respect of the gt guys these days. Play to have fun, thats why we made this Diet Dr. Pepper clan. Dont worry about doing as well as saturn (cuz when i played BW last night I pwned his scores, hehe) But anways just do what you can and try to learn from the guys who play very well. Literally , install teamspeak and listen to other clans during battles, or gt guys, this way you go from public skills level to clan skills level. I would be better myself If i played with the sound on , used teamspeak and put down the cellphone during matches. ROFL!
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

coug guru is bragging :) cough
lol, jk. I wish i had pwning skills... :P
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

YAY! i'm starting to get back to normal again! (SFI, u just got PWNED!!!)

Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

Wow, you did awesome -_-, ifonly you got 1 or 2 cps, then you would have beat them by much more. PS. If all you did was snipe, thats goodm becuase a good sniper on bespin is usefull for covering courtyard from capture.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

yes. all i did was snipe!
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

sweet, 60 kills with only 7 deaths, i'd be happy with that any day man.

Metal ON

Darthlarrious