Coruscant streets beta feedback thread!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

Xfire, rends? *admin delete afeter sept 27*
shultz2k5

Post by shultz2k5 »

quote by panzergsp
Nice you could make like a counter with all of these props available for purchase or something. Like an ewok doll or a speederbike.
i would love to run around with an ewok doll and throw it at people like a grenade that would make my day
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

shultz2k5, welcome to Gametoast!
shultz2k5

Post by shultz2k5 »

thanx for the welcome i wanted to join the gt clan when i first got battlefront but they werent having any new members to sigh up and i really wanted to participate in battle weeks but atleast they might re open the membership applications after swbf2 comes out which i am getting the first day it comes out hooteni and postulio already know me there close friends of mine oh yeah one last thing gtpwn
SteveK14
Old School Staff
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by SteveK14 »

* Locals are on the delete list because they crash the dedicated Server software and the Rebel sniper waers the clothes of the
Coruscant female for unknow reasons.
Rends,

Have you fixed this? If not, send me your entire side folder, zipped or RAR'd to my email or look me up on MSN. Maybe I could help. The link you gave earlier I downloaded but it crashes the map when I try to load them.

Steve
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

Still working on the R2 units, too -- as well as some 'spotlights' of different colors if you want to use them in the discoteque. They're basically the holo of a CP without the symbol, flipped upside down, using different colors.