Hi guys

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Hi guys

Post by yankeefan05 »

Hi guys, haven't posted here in a while.

As an old [GT] member (moved on), have you guys moved to any other new guys that have been released in the past year or so? Has there been a revival in membership and activity?

The competition site (eclipticalrealms.com) shut down a while back because Maelstrom could not keep it going financially. So I guess that was the last place [GT] competition was.

My clan and PC gaming has gone down especially now that I have a MacBook Pro. I do have a Mac xfire program and I will be installing Windows 7 so I can hopefully get some PC games back on this.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Re: Hi guys

Post by guru »

i still see 20 or so people in xfire and steam doing stuff with [GT] tags but its mostly an honorary title from 2004-2006 peeps. I think so many games come out now...so often... people arent just into one type or one system anymore so Im happy we retired unofficially with clan/guild stuff. No one on here seems to have income enough to play mmos so all my attempts at mmo style guilds have gone bust (although i put forth little effort if any)I would play and or reinstall swbf2 for something official or with enough interest but even when people say they will be there nowadays its like "yea right". lol. anyways good to see you. I wonder if they have age of conan on mac? im knee deep in that right now.