Team play means TEAM play.

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

SteveK14
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Team play means TEAM play.

Post by SteveK14 »

When I play with fellow GT clan members I play with them as a team. In each battleweek or WoW we played in I always backed my teammates up. I hope that each and every one of you that is playing under the GT (and GT-B) tag is willing to do the same.

We are here at GT together as friends and teammates to have fun. When one or more of your teammates is having difficulties during matches (i.e. lag, movement, "strange occurences", etc.) then all need to back their teammate up and stop the match till the problem(s) are resolved. If a dispute is to be made after the match then ALL members of the match need to dispute it.

All "strange occurences" need to be reported. These include but are not limited to: 1) When you are around certain other players your unit freezes or has extreme lag. 2) Auto aim in use when it is STRICTLY prohibited. 3) One or more members of the opposing team who has little or no score in a big scoring match. The reason I say this is because it is very easy for someone to spectate the other team and report their positions to other teamates who are actually playing. There needs to be a way to turn the spectating portion of this off for competitions. 4) Glitchers.

We play fair and play to have fun. Keep an eye out for your teammates so they can have fun too.

Steve
Darthlarrious

RE: Team play means TEAM play.

Post by Darthlarrious »

the best tool you could have in cases like this is FRAPS, wich can be found at http://www.fraps.com, because the first thing the moderators will ask for when you for a screenshot of the said incident. so everyone download FRAPS, and keep your finger close to the F10 key just in case, and lets hope that nothing like this ever happens.

Although at the best of my knowledge, there is no Auto-Aim in SWBF II.

Metal On

Darthlarrious
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: Team play means TEAM play.

Post by Qdin »

Are you sure...?

I think I once saw such option... :?

anyways, I agree with Steve in this one..

i've only played VERY few matches, because of real life business (and timezones XD XD XD)

As always, I only wanna play in the big battles - BECAUSE of the teamplay!!

use Team Speak - chatting in-game will take too much time!

besides - its always good to call for backup instead of writing it in the chat :wink:

so people - if you have a large battle - maybe you guys from America can get up earlier? :P (like 4am? lol) so I can play some good matches? :)

this is all I can say atm :P

c ya

P.S. yay - Mid Terms, extra fencing-practise and role-playing, and more fencing, and Nordic or World Championship this weeked too :P so that's the reason I haven't got so much time :wink:

in 1 hour, I'm gonna go to school and do some Danish Rightspelling (I tink its called 'to dictate') and after that a mix of biology/physics/chemistry :P its just a 'put an X on the right answer' :roll: