BattleWeek 14!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Darthlarrious

BattleWeek 14!

Post by Darthlarrious »

well, the first SWBF I event in a long time has been scheduled at ER kicks of on 2006-03-10 at 12:00 AM EST and ends off on 2006-03-17 at 11:59 PM EST

i don't know how many clans will sign up for this event since SWBF II stole much of the hype from the 1st one. I just hope its more than WoW X :P

if you haven't registered at http://www.eclipticalrealms.com and affiliated yourself to the [GT] clan, do so asap.

see you all in the battlefield

Metal On

Darthlarrious

P.S: [GT-B]'s are more than welcome to join us also, but this does not mean you are [GT], your still [GT-B] till our say-so

have fun
Kaos66

RE: BattleWeek 14!

Post by Kaos66 »

wat server is the battle week on?
and is it 4 BF1 or BF2?
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

Battleweek is not on any specific server, Kaos, head down to http://www.eclipticalrealms.com and read the rules, as for what game, its the game that started it all : SWBF I

lol, i can still remember BW5 with our 4th place debut only 6 days after officially being a clan :P you started something great guru

Metal On

Darthlarrious
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

SIGN ME UP BABY!...erm when is it...

Edit: sry I'm used to Month-day-year, not year-month-day... :? hmmm march 10th it starts... long way from now it is

Edit again: woohoooo lookie here! (ya I know I only played in 2 games, but for 2 games I still did pretty good... http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/warsyst ... 057%20Dash
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Qdin »

WOW!!! its empty.. :?
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

lol, UPA and RS have signed up so far, hopefully there'll be a few more clans.

Dash: your games don't count for anything unless you play 6 of them, lol

Metal On

Darthlarrious
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

well, BW14 has started, and there are more than a few clans in it with us, so dust off that SWBF I and come join us for a week of good old Cloud City and Citadel :P

Metal On

Darthlarrious
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Sure! Just not seeing much GT-ers
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

sup guys, I still dont have SWBF2,lol so count me in for SWBF...i recently got my computer/xfire/and swbf fixed, and
im gonna try to sign up on ER today...and HOPFULLY get swbf2 soon ;) hope some more GT come and play in swbf BW's or even normal online play,i gotta tell ya competition has gone WWAAAAAYY down,lol too many n00bs

cya on the battlefield gtpwn
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

yea, i think SWBF I is getting pretty dead, ER just expanded to a bunch of new game, like BF2, UT2K4, CSS, CoD2, EAW...the list goes on

So if anyone wants to play some of those games at ER, just lemme know :)

Metal ON

Darthlarrious