[GT] YOU JOINED now what? - information/joining/playing!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

[GT] YOU JOINED now what? - information/joining/playing!

Post by guru »

[GT] is alive! And a great clan for having fun with modders and some pretty importnant people in the swbf crowd!

Joining!
If you want to join and gain some new player friends, join matches and win awards and play on our soon coming dedicated server for swbf! , goto gametoast.com and hit the join option on the right clan menu. You must be signed into your login/account here.

Our regulary schedules events! :
We are signed up at the Battleweek website which is our primary battle/match and event arena!

Once you are in [GT] be sure to check this website for events and make sure your signed up on their site as well, you must be registered on that site to play in matches ..... (http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/) .

If you want to communicate with [GT] players and find server/matches you will need to install xfire from xfire.com and post your username in the clan forums! also be sure to add gt members in to your friends lists so we can all meet up! We also us teamspeak from time to time and would like to use it more so if you are so inclined! Teamspeak is a great way to meet everyone and find players!

The [GT]Clan info page at eclipticalrealms.com for Battlweek: http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... ?teamid=72

question : cant i just sign up here at gametoast for the clan and the events?

answer: You can be in the clan and no join events but if you want to play in official matches like Battleweeks
there is no way to sign up from gametoast as this event is run 100% by http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/

Ranks to start out :
Everyone starts the clan as rectruit. From there your attendance, participation, skills, helpfulnessm will move you from rank to rank as promoted by votes and clan leaders.

Win Awards in :
You can earn awards by doing many things in most cases taking a bullet for me, lol. Nah, but helping other players, leading the battle, top notch piloting, knowing what class your playing will earn you awards everytime you play , you have a chance to advance.

Alliances and Rivlary :
Some Clans will come to Gametoast and challenge us to event duels, we welcome this, as well as some will come to join our cause, and become worthy allies. IN which case we can share tactics and players in certain events. This is all setup in the new Clan area of Gametoast seen on the main page. (right panel)

Clan rules :

All I ask is that you show up for games if your signed up for the events, try to be peaceful with other clan members and other clans. Must have fun and love jokes and not take things to serioulsy but be able to rock at the game when needed! If you cant play due to reasons just let someone know. This is a casual and fun clan and we know everyone has real life/job which is 100% more important. THanks for your time and hope to see you soon! [GT] PWNS!
Last edited by guru on Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamboozer
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: [GT] YOU JOINED now what? - information/joining/playing!

Post by Chamboozer »

do you have top be a registered member of epticalralms in order to sign up for matches.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

yes indeed ;)
biggies

Post by biggies »

what your Team speak IP?
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com <-- paste into quick connection this is were you will find EVERYBODY on teamspeak!!
Last edited by Precise_Moon on Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
biggies

Post by biggies »

thx
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

A few more things to do....Follow link....

http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... opic&t=988
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

ya - btw, has Guru given the 'older' GT members permission to The GT Clan Forum? the OTHER one...? :roll: I think there were a couple of guys who couldnt :?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

yes most of you should now see that there is another forum available to only gt members called tactics etc.. if you cant see it pm me and ill add your gtname to the private list.
deathmaster

Post by deathmaster »

can i be in this clan and another at the same time? i am guessing no but still i should ask
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

what do you mean? do you mean for the same game? umm probably not. But if its for a diffrent game i dont know why, i have another clan that plays Battlefield 2.
duckforceone

Post by duckforceone »

question....

Where is that join button you are talking about in the first post, if you are interested in joining the clan????
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

It has been removed LONG time ago... :)

as I just told you, you can be in GT-B.

if you get Xfire - and visit this site and is on Xfire once in a while - then you're in GT-B :P

that's all :D
swbf_lase
Major General
Major General

Post by swbf_lase »

Can someone put back on ER I just checked and my account wasnt on their...
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

I just did. Now only i can do it because im captain on ER.