Cheating/unsportsmanship ...

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Cheating/unsportsmanship ...

Post by Precise_Moon »

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... tchid=5276 Well this the only took part in 1 match in CW4 and i have been reported as taking part in 4 MATCHES* 5275,5271,5269 i did not take part in ......

So you other [GT] members listed on these should dispute them.I know you were lagged out unable to play and i did say they will report that as a win.TAW have had a large intake since SWBF II so unlike the old TAW we new from SWBF I. Ihave disputed this to the match reporter to no joy so then brought to the attention of the ER moderators,lets wait and see what the out come is.The same problem arose with [GT]6067 so i'm with you on this now SteveK

ER:emp: gtpwn
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

RE: Cheating/unsportsmanship ...

Post by Qdin »

grr...!

you know I'm with you, PM! :evil:

I remember when Steve dropped out - I asked around in TAW but they all more or less rejected it.. :?

and yeah - you DIDNT participate in http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... tchid=5275! I remember it because I had to close the game down after a few minutes because of lagging - you got on Xfire after that match was almost done.. :?

besides, I can't tell if you guys played Mustafar - but I didn't notice more than Kamino.. :?

- Qdin

this will also be my last CW Match too! browngt :calmon: :| :evil: :evil: :evil:
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

sad! why do players on any clan even bother if they need to be like that. These are the people selling ice for $12 during hurricanes. Run from them and never look back bro! The darkside owns j00!

After the old issues , the new issues and now this issue. It seems it really is just a good idea to play [gt] stuff solo or with our group but not worry or try to spread the love out on the other sites. :) sadly no one is perfect but [GT] sure has better respect for ourselved.

Kudos to [GT] for being real.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

Woo!

real! :P

that's what I love about [GT] - we're not a clan which participates in all sort of events with intern wars or anything like most other clans - we're jsut a bunch of friends showing it to the world :P (we're nothing but modern hippies - LOL)

so how's the hand, guru? :o get on Xfire earlier, man - I haven't seen you on Guru for SO many weeks...!
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

This makes me wonder if we'll be able to host clan activities of our own :wink:
SteveK14
Old School Staff

Post by SteveK14 »

-_- wrote:This makes me wonder if we'll be able to host clan activities of our own :wink:
This is possible, but it's gonna take a commitment from us as a clan. There is no way that we can do it for free. Everyone who wants to participate is going to have to contribute. It is also going to take some serious planning. I am willing to participate and contribute my time and talent. Possibly my hard earned credits too, but we need to have EVERYONE contribute. Not just a select few.
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

agreed
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

SteveK14 wrote:I am willing to participate and contribute my time and talent.
LOL

Well said, Steve... :wink: it's always good to know what you can :D Maybe I can contri----huh? with some of my talents too..? just mention one..! (which may help here... :/ )
Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

I think its a server error, I did it too.

I submitted a match and then I got a server error, tried again got the server error, then again, and then I realized I had 3 new match result emails from ER. But then I listed me as submitting only one of the two different matches I wanted to.

Guru Said:
It seems it really is just a good idea to play [gt] stuff solo or with our group

Maybe it's time to expand the clan? Wouldn't be at no cost or Diet Dr. Pepper pain to guru if current GT members allowed well known GT-B and forum posters to sign up at ER?

Well, actually, thats already happened, with the BETA squad. But GT is dooing poorly at ER simply becuase we don't have enough members on at a time.
Last edited by Ace_Azzameen_5 on Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteveK14
Old School Staff

Post by SteveK14 »

Ace_Azzameen_5 wrote: SS6067 Said:
It seems it really is just a good idea to play [gt] stuff solo or with our group
Guru said that Ace, not me.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Ace_Azzameen_5 wrote:I think its a server error, I did it too.

I submitted a match and then I got a server error, tried again got the server error, then again, and then I realized I had 3 new match result emails from ER. But then I listed me as submitting only one of the two different matches I wanted to.

Guru Said:

Maybe it's time to expand the clan? Wouldn't be at no cost or Diet Dr. Pepper pain to guru if current GT members allowed well known GT-B and forum posters to sign up at ER?

Well, actually, thats already happened, with the BETA squad. But GT is dooing poorly at ER simply becuase we don't have enough members on at a time.
Naw, let's stick with [GT], [GT-B]. Now it's time to recruit online in Multiplayer and make a [GT-C] clan, woot! :lol:
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

rofl, [GT-C]? already? we'll stick to getting [GT] and [GT-B] people to join the fun for a week every 4-6 weeks, maybe we could re-start our mod-weeks once mod-maps become more plentiful.

metal On

Darthlarrious
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

Wow, look at those results. How is it possible -_- to get only 2 points in one round! And!!!! Theres no f***ing way i got in first during one of the matches. I suck in SWBF2! I could never get more points then Phil!

I really dont know what to say about the match results that were posted. Oh well, ever since SWBF2 came out, I've been less and less and less interested in competing.

Whatever, I could really care less :(
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

geoman777 wrote:Wow, look at those results. How is it possible -_- to get only 2 points in one round! And!!!! Theres no f***ing way i got in first during one of the matches. I suck in SWBF2! I could never get more points then Phil!

I really dont know what to say about the match results that were posted. Oh well, ever since SWBF2 came out, I've been less and less and less interested in competing.

Whatever, I could really care less :(
ya, swbf2 just doesnt have the competitve mood anymore.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

nope

agreed

that's why our Mods and Maps are the ones :P

as Geo and -_- said, this game is more like a coop, and not a competitive game.

if they'll EVER make a SWBF3, I'd require at LEAST 2 years spent on developing that game! :evil: I don't want another game which doesn't have more to offer than this.

and if they wanted the game to be REALLY good - they should consider coding and creating LOTS of different scripts and create LOTS of things - even though they won't use it :wink: then Gametoast would probably be able to create something good for competitions... :wink:
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Qdin wrote:if they'll EVER make a SWBF3, I'd require at LEAST 2 years spent on developing that game! :evil: I don't want another game which doesn't have more to offer than this.
I dont think any game published by LA passes a two year production. Afterall, they are just in for the cash. You can see how "busy" they are "beta-ing" the patches.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

KOTOR1 took 7 years to create.

this game rocks compared to a 2 year old production :P but I'd say that they would save tons of money by letting mods made by GT if they just created a SWBF3 which had almost everything you'd wish.

then it's up to yourself if you want competitive maps, difficult maps, way different maps etc.
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

really doesnt suprise me...ever since SWBF2 TAW's recruited alot, im not suprised that the newbies have cheated...the only one i recognized was Ethanhunt
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

Hey Scummy! :P long time no see :)

the only problem with the cheating with Steve, is that - as far as I understood - weren't 'new' ones who cheated - it was the 'old ones' we also played SWBF1 with... O.o
Steve, please say if I misunderstood it :roll:
SteveK14
Old School Staff

Post by SteveK14 »

Qdin wrote:Hey Scummy! :P long time no see :)

the only problem with the cheating with Steve, is that - as far as I understood - weren't 'new' ones who cheated - it was the 'old ones' we also played SWBF1 with... O.o
Steve, please say if I misunderstood it :roll:
It was the new guys, but it doesn't matter anyway. Old news. Done. Over with.