Fall In, People !

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Fall In, People !

Post by Saturn_V »

Heh, we've made a start in Battleweek 5. Guru, Hooteni and me played a few matches in the early hours of Friday.

I'm gonna be available quite a lot from Saturday through to Tuesday ( GMT time zone ) and I'll be on Xfire, so get in touch.

The battles can be fought by anything from 1 vs 1 to 8 vs 8, since 9 of us are eligible to play in the tourney, it would rock if we could all make it into a big battle.

As an extra incentive, Guru and I are thinking of cooking up some exclusive mods for [GT] members who play well in BW5

See you on the Battlefront, and
May The Force Be With You
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: Fall In, People !

Post by guru »

Was a great session , the games are very simple to join and you can challenge anyone from other clans even if you only have yourself ready to play! 1vs 1 up to 8 vs 8 and tonights opening matches were a great fun way to start the action!

we got a challenge match going with Taw and won 2 out of 4 matches , not bad considering we are on day 11 of [GT] clan and had no practice at all.

We have some allies now to aid us when the clan numbers are low, if anyone needs more players or wants to join others in game , you can still earn credit for playing , and youll get individual scores to.

Things to remember : do anything to capture a cp , they give 10 x cp as bonus points at the end.

Have fun , join a game by going on xfire and getting me or just goto the chat room at the BW5 site and challenge a clan!

Dont worry about taking it too seriously we went in jut for fun and helpd our own! Good luck troops , its 5am now im asleep for 6 hours but friday has some good battle coming our way!

Earn some points , show your skills, earn awards in the Clan and have FUN!
Rends
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: Fall In, People !

Post by Rends »

I can join this evening Firday night CET and sat night.
Now i only need to find the server and the password,lol
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

rends, go to http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/chat/flashchat.php, just post, find sum1 to play,set it up, and thats it (there is no "one" server that they play on)

ps. guru why do is our record at ecliptical realms 4.5/5.5?
how do u get a half-match?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

your numbers are off, you entered in .5 of 2.5 games? but i think you just fixed it. :)