[GT]racers

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

[GT]racers

Post by Precise_Moon »

http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php
ALSO AVAILABLE ON
http://browse.files.filefront.com/Track ... files.html

A fantastic free game if you like a race or two.This is the car i am racing in nations.Big it up for [GT]

[GT] on the side pods
SWBF I and II either side of Starwars
Vader nose cone also unclear on pic is that the helmet as vader morphed to the visor

Racing for GBR as Precise_Moon with a starwars Gametoast theme livery.So if you 've tried it and like it i will see you on the track!! 8)
Last edited by Precise_Moon on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
arramus

RE: [GT]racers

Post by arramus »

Haha. I'll get myself a copy and see you in there.
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

lol, Is the link for the game or the car?

If its free why not :P
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger

Post by Precise_Moon »

The link is for the FREE game... You edit cars in profiles but 1 st you need to add what you want to the games data.Trial and error,what i did was just replace the .TGA files in Gamedata/painter/stickers/!!! with a tga of my own and rename it sticker.Leave the .dds in there and it worked fine.Heres a topic from TM forums which helps you to mod the cars and tracks. http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t ... 042c916a2a :)
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

Thanks, I dled it and ill try it out :)

Edit: its pretty cool, just i cant join any servers its weird

PM, where do you go to get that green background pic?
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

Hey Precise, I made myself a skin for a car and i saved it and i cant find it anywhere. :x:x:evil:
do you know where it saves too?
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger

Post by Precise_Moon »

Not sure why you can not join servers,i always join the servers with begginers tracks it maybe that some have modded tracks which you do not have.Have you clicked on show all servers?keep trying as it is fun online.It works like you have 1.30 mins to post your bestest time then you score points and the winner gets there national anthem played.

As for the skin if you have saved it and giving it a name/URL it should be there.When you do the skin in profile it should say read only and asks for a URL(name of ie: [GT]racer)Try looking in \Program Files\TrackMania Nations ESWC\GameData\Skins\Vehicles\StadiumCar....Hope you get it sussed out.I played and messed about abit to get it to work
Good luck keep trying
gtpwn
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

Thanks,
No wonder, I didnt give a URL I just hit save...took me forever to make it too :?
Oh well...as far as online my routers uberly messed so im gonna be needing a new one.
What servers do you usually play on?
gtpwn
swbf_lase
Major General
Major General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by swbf_lase »

Cool game :)