Mid-Battleweek5 awards! Gratz!!!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Mid-Battleweek5 awards! Gratz!!!

Post by guru »

Ive started to hand out awards for those who have already shown huge support in the first half of BW5. It is not over for 5 days but as we progress honors will be earned.

Hooteni is now Admiral for [GT] clan, it is still being updated on the website. This was an administrative and gameplay based decision if you have questions/concerns please post or email me.

Awards have been put in place and updated here :

index.php?module=pnclansite&type=medals&func=view

Out of the 11 [GT] clan so far in BW5 we have played with 6 of us , all of you have earned Team Player Awards for your participation and energy in the event. You all earned this it is not a free medal.

Hooteni , has also won a Tank Award for going into over 5 matches non stop amongst other excellent all around play and I will be watching for more positions to post in the clan and Im aware of everyone who has shown up , been on xfire and ready to play! Keep up the good work!

Darthlarrious - Excellent attendance and gameplay!
Deth Metal - Excellent attendance and gameplay!
hooteni - Non Stop Excellent attendance and gameplay!

panzergsp - Has made Top notch Saturday Attendance and over 9 games!

Rends - Excellent attendance and gameplay! Have not played with you yet! But the games you played were well played!

Saturn_V - Excellent attendance , gameplay , organizing and making more of the event for everyone in the clan!

Excellent!
rebel_scum

RE: Mid-Battleweek5 awards! Gratz!!!

Post by rebel_scum »

i wish i sighned up sounds really fun
would any one want to play online sometime with me even though i'm not in battleweek???
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

rebel_scum, i'd love to play with you, but probably wont have the time until battleweek ends (this upcoming friday). until then, i cant wait tho.

Guru, thank you very much for such gracious depictions of me. I am just doing my duty to Gametoast, and was having a fun time, so i personally would have been upset with myself if i had played any less or worse.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Everyone that has showed has been 200% more positive then I could ever have expected, helpful and inspiring all at once. Kudos to everyone.

We will be having more events soon and if you see me on xfire, send a msg in almost every case I will leave a server and join you. Some people wanted to sign up late but the Bw5 roster was locked, i was even lucky to get the last 2 in. Had to email bw admins.
rebel_scum

Re: RE: Mid-Battleweek5 awards! Gratz!!!

Post by rebel_scum »

rebel_scum wrote:i wish i sighned up sounds really fun
would any one want to play online sometime with me even though i'm not in battleweek???
hooteni wrote:rebel_scum, i'd love to play with you, but probably wont have the time until battleweek ends (this upcoming friday). until then, i cant wait tho..
ya that would be cool i've been dyin to play with [GT] people,i've played with darthlarrios before but only for like 7 minutes so let me know what time works for you and i'll do the same...
and any one else is more than welcome especialy guru :wink:
Darthlarrious

RE: Re: RE: Mid-Battleweek5 awards! Gratz!!!

Post by Darthlarrious »

Yea, that was a fun game rebel_scum, you should join [GT] (if you haven't allready) and we could play here and there and create havoc in other clan's websites :)

Thanx guru for the glamourous award, congrats hootini for you promotion, now lets go and kick sum Diet Dr. Pepper!!