What other games should [GT] be playing on the clan level!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Poll ended at Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:18 am

SWBF 2
56%
Batllefield 2
25%
Halflife 2 (any MP)
6%
Republic Commando
13%
Tribes / Halo (any versions)
No votes
Call of Duty
No votes
Brothers In Arms
No votes

Total votes: 16
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Please check the poll , if you think a game not listed should be played activly and in events by our clan, please post them so we can poll adding them to our lineup.

this poll expires in 30 days.

We will be making more game division as our clan grows! Each will need high ranking players and as we grow more and more of you can lead in various ways.
Last edited by guru on Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nimlot
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: What other games should [GT] be playing on the clan leve

Post by Nimlot »

Not that its out, but BF2 sounds the best.
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

there are alot of good games on that list, :( i cant choose.
SWBF2 and BF2 sound good if/when they come out, but we should also play CoD if any1 besides me in clan has it, lol.
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

is there even going to be a 2nd swbf?
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

dunno, thats why i said if... oh well, if not, we can always dream
DethMetal

Post by DethMetal »

Me likes Republic Commando, we should play that once mod tools come out for it.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

"Me likes Republic Commando"? hmm... thats a good game too.... Me no longer, can wait to the release... (lol)
MasterTUF

Post by MasterTUF »

Beside SWBF, I prefer Counter Strike, but in the future I see us also playing Battlefield 2 (what I saw until now it looks great, but we will see). I did not mention SWBF 2 because I assume that we will just step on the next level when it comes out.
Because of that I think that there is no reason to vote for SWBF2. Guys we are already Moders Clan for SWBF, don't tell me that we will abandon our child when it grows up. :)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

:) hehe tru tru , this will indeed be the Official swbf2 mod site ;) the grandfather of all swbf series mods :)
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

I say, everybody should Download AA

no, not Alcoholics Anonymus, but America's Army (don't worry, your secret is safe with me, lol)

AA is a fps (first person shooter, for those who didin't catch on yet), it is a free download curtesy of the U.S. Army (no its no full of annoying "join now" adds) It is a Multiplayer online game, the only single player you will ever play on AA is the training missions.

ever since i heard of other [GT] pplz downloading this game, i thought we could get everybody to download it so we can go pwn on a public or clan-based server, it would be super-fun, because its a VERY intense game where you not only need fast reflexes, but a working mind (if you don't. its no biggie) and a team spirit.

I strongly reccomend this game and have already mentioned it to guru

Metal on and pwn ya l8er :)

Darthlarrious
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

i hate to change the topic of a thread, but i agree AA is a good game, except my PB(DLed in same package) doesnt work for it, so i have to play on non-PB servers, and only 5 of them actually have people on them (its what mod severs are for SWBF, kind of). if anyone has the patience for a 700 mb+ dl, they should totally get it though, ver fun, and a lot more tactical than SWBF
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

I'm sticking with the starwars theme for now,although i will play anything that kills.The threat of the darkside is real.The last thing i want is to be cloned,the world would end up in chaos.Alcahol will be become currency and gaming taught at schools.Things would never be the same so i am all for starwars.Not to mention how p@&%?d off my wife would be having to put up with more than 1 me.So for now i'm sticking to the space corps,SWBF2 ermm maybe presued her to let me have it for my birthday although i should get slippers at my age.But what of SWBF 1 will we all turn our backs on this or play both under the same [GT] banner.Our numbers may have grown so,that 2 divisions may be possible or will SWBF just become the prequal.
I did not go to the Jedi academy for nothing so i could fight on earth,i belong in the galaxy...... i need my space.... It's ok there here now.They will bring me back soon.Check your watches.. Look i have lost 6 hours...let me play :?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

Ive hacked AA so all maps works for me in LAN but alas in MP i can only play on around 2 maps , lol. It fun but i move to fast to sit through the training drab " OK, SOldier, grab your gun and , WHA! cease fire, ceasefire"
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

lol, i get so p.o'ed at the sarge that i shot him a few times, its really kewl, you should try it all :evil:

Precise Moon: I agree that we all need our daily doses of Star Wars, but it dosen't hurt either to be able to play a few other games :)

Metal On

Darthlarrious
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

REF: AA

Thing is i don't really have the chance to do a 36 hour download.Got bandwith restriction and i need that for gaming in the galaxy.I'm to tight to pay for it but $8.99 shipping isn't bad at all,what do you think..Is it that good to have and will we play on [GT].......Ermm definately up for a try......
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

well, I DLed it, and Installed it 1:30 am in the middle of the night, and I'm only 14 (hehe) and when I try to play it, I ONLY can plya the first training mission, ane then I completed that, I CANT "log in", although - I COULD log in to their site, and I DIDN'T DL in 7 hours, JUST to see, that it CANT PLAY!!! hmm... I try to log in, from the game, and from their site, but it just says: "Times Out" - so I cant play it, maybe I'm TOO long away from the server? I live in Europe - on the other side of the planet... well, I'll try to DL it again.... hmm... wierd...
- and DONT laugh again Darthlarrious :wink:

C ya