[GT] Recruitment SESSION 1 results

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by squipple »

He he.
No wall hacking was done for those stats. I despise wall hackers and would never do anything that the game didn't originally intend me to. But, there IS a good strategy to jabbas palace if you're the rebels. Make a few choice kills until you get Luke. Now, most people will try to capture the CP that's right in front of Jabba, but instead, head on back to that slow-draining CP in the back and drain it while killing many-a-plastic-boi. Once that CP is yours, the game is pretty much over. The empire is usually reduced to the room with the water pool, and you can just keep on whippin your saber in there, getting mass amounts of kills.

I do agree, that prairiewolf dude had wasted me more than a few times the previous night. I got him a few times, but he definitely had my number.

Thanks for the 'in' guys, I didn't even know there was recruiting happening at the time I was in there - thought it had been over for an hour or so. :P
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

With all the new recruits we could waste the other clans :D
ARC_Trooper

Post by ARC_Trooper »

Note:
you also have allies...
The RvB Clone Troopers (ARC Lambda Squad) can assist you.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Just got a messege from Trainmaster' and he said he didn't want to be in the clan. He told me this earlier today in SWBF2 online play.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

np yea i think next time we will password the server for recruitment , im sure the other 2 fellas were jus there to play as well as they dpont have accounts on gt. ;) its all good, we should locked the server or had a msg ever 30 seconds saying, if your not here for gt tryout, take a hike. :)
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

guru wrote:your not here for gt tryout, take a hike. :)
lol Guru.

It sounds like a good idea though.
Vyse
General
General

Post by Vyse »

WOOT just found out I made it in the Clan... You better updated that news post Teancum or I won't believe it! lol (You still owe me that free OWN :P )

gtpwn
Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

Post your Xfire in the [GT] Xfire Sticky so we [GT] can see it.
(GT)superfobio

Post by (GT)superfobio »

i say Trainmaster
(GT)superfobio

Post by (GT)superfobio »

Slayer_Hunter_J wrote:Post your Xfire in the [GT] Xfire Sticky so we [GT] can see it.
where is it
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

(GT)superfobio wrote:i say Trainmaster
What do u mean by that? Trainmaster told me in SWBF2 online that he didnt want to be in the GT clan. I am not joking.

Also, the "Post your xfire" thread is in the SWBF2 General for every1 and GT clan forums for GT clan.
SWSOE1

Post by SWSOE1 »

Hey, I would love to be in the [GT] clan but I only have BF1 :( Could someone maybe make a server on BF1? I would of said this earlier but I was on vacation.
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

I would love to tryout for GT. The problem is noone is on when I am.. I got into the server twice, but they werent recuiting.. Hopefully I will get the pass for the recuitment sessions
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

Im not sure where the password idea came from , during the recruitments coming up , I and another mod will be there to setup the event/take screenshots/answer questions. There will be a msg posted every 30 secods reminding everyone that during this time gt clan will be recruiting and those not wishing to be in [GT] will be removed from the game server for that time (about 1.5 hours is the current window for the session).

Also any admins what wish to join , simply show up or post here if you want to let others know youll be there on hand as well. See you inside and good luck all!
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

I would like to come, but I arent a admin..
Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

SWSOE1 wrote:Hey, I would love to be in the [GT] clan but I only have BF1 :( Could someone maybe make a server on BF1? I would of said this earlier but I was on vacation.
As far as I know, we [GT] (I still can't believe I'm [GT]!!!) members never play BFI. There might be some, but as i said: "As far as I know...." So my advice to you is to quickly but BFII and quickly learn how to completely own at that game.
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post post post post

Post by Precise_Moon »

Slayer_Hunter_J wrote:
SWSOE1 wrote:Hey, I would love to be in the [GT] clan but I only have BF1 :( Could someone maybe make a server on BF1? I would of said this earlier but I was on vacation.
As far as I know, we [GT] (I still can't believe I'm [GT]!!!) members never play BFI. There might be some, but as i said: "As far as I know...." So my advice to you is to quickly but BFII and quickly learn how to completely own at that game.
Well we do play SWBF I but the tryout is for SWBF II so tuff luck for now.Running servers cost money unless some one host on there own pc.

Make sure you read the link before you post here to ask questions on GT Clan http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... opic&t=427
For what to do and look at http://www.eclipticalrealms.com and get yourself affiliated to [GT] those newbies
gtpwn gtpwn gtpwn gtpwn Support Gametoast
squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by squipple »

Anyone know what happened to the stats? Was that temporary for the recruitment, or is that going to be something that's kept up? I was having fun climbing the ladder in each of the categories. :)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

Its not announced officially but the server and stats were moved to their new ,perm, location.

stats.gametoastclan.com is for live stats!
gametoastclan.com will officially be announced in 2 days. Along with our 1st worldwide event!
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

guru wrote:gametoastclan.com will officially be announced in 2 days. Along with our 1st worldwide event!
Hurray! :P