[GT] Recruitment SESSION 1 results

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Probably around a week or two. Just depends on how long it takes to get the brand new clan members in, and all that jazz. The next session will be sometime in the morning USA time so that the guys on the other side of the world get a break.
stealth#a$$a$in{bf2}

Post by stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} »

Hope its not during a school day lol
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

It probably will be, but we've got lots of slots open, so we'll be having a third session most likely.
Qdin
Old School Staff
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Qdin »

So this means that I can play without +200 ping like on your, Steve? :P

and I think that use [GT] Veterans from Europe should recruit Europe Players for ourselves, which means that we should try to get a server :P well - Steve's might work :D

But if you ask me, the [GT] is not just a clan name; it is the symbol for united modders :wink: I'd rather not have some in the clan who just got it to be famous :roll: than one who is actually a true part of Gametoast; one way or another :wink: I'm not saying that everyone who doesn't mod sucks - not at all :P but the whole essence of Gametoast IS modding :)

- Qdin

P.S. I think it's pretty ironic that our [GT-B]Teancum here is the 'leader' behind recruiting [GT]'s :P but why don't we upgrade our [GT-B]'s first? :o I mean, it's not really fair for them to be a real part of the Gametoast, and suddenly they're doomed to be '2nd ranked' and other new people suddenly jump in line and becomes [GT] right away! :o don't forget that :wink:

if it just wasnt' because it was 2 am when that session started, I would've loved to play :P

P.S. did anyone of you in there actually use the Team Speak Server which Guru hosted? :o if you ask me, it shuld be one of the requirements to be obtained, even though you have no microphone... :wink: it's also so we know that people are actually there :) Also look in the [GT] Clan Forum and look for what the 'restrictions' are to be a [GT] :D which IS mainly just to keep in touch with the other members on Xfire :wink: and since we are a LARGE clan, you should more or less add all the members herre in this thread: http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... opic&t=523 or else we can't make sure you're around etc. it HAS been seen before that someone a year ago signed up as [GT] and never got on Xfire. he was 'kicked' out after because he wasn't even on Gametoast for that year: then I saw him On-line playing with the [GT] - and yes: [GT] IS a clantag many wants... :P so that's all about it I have to say now *phew* long post
Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

When will we find out who has made the clan?
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

When us Vets have time to send a pm over to Tean' :wink:
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

pm'd
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

It is hard to get into the GT server when you are Australian, noone is on when I am...
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

grats to those who were selected , hopefully those people all wanted to be [GT] lol. I think epena and squipple were kicking Diet Dr. Pepper while i was on the server for sure. Some stats didnt even make sense like squipple must be a god or a wall hack overload lol, 148 kills, 1 death, while playing 20 bots on hard in jabbas? WTF and on top was playing 2 [GT]s with 50% better ping and they had kills of 11 and 8 deaths LOL WTF OMG. someone give me some glue!
phildo

Post by phildo »

congratz guys, welcome to the brotherhood gtpwn
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

phildo wrote:congratz guys, welcome to the brotherhood gtpwn
R u saying u r in the clan?
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

I hope the next one is in the morning, maybe I can tryout then.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

It should be in the moring (EST time) so European players and Australian players can try-out. The last one was mainly for US players.
Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

I feel, so, happy! *Cries over everyone* I dont know what to say...
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

moncalamaridestroyer wrote:
phildo wrote:congratz guys, welcome to the brotherhood gtpwn
R u saying u r in the clan?
Yes, he is, he has been in the clan longer then you have been registered for [GT]

And he was the best player for SWBF1 IMO
Rpe7

Post by Rpe7 »

I'd love to give it a try when it's on European time, but I just want to know, how seriously are you guys about the clan? Is it required that when you (pass the test and) join the clan, you play every time? Or is it more loose ? I play a lot, that's not the thing, but there's also other things... Like eh... exams and such... Unfortunately :(
Murdocr

Post by Murdocr »

i think this clan is meant to be friendly, to help eachother and play for fun or tournaments and stuff, so i don't think they would kick you out if you can't take part in every session.

@ teancum: could you please make an announcement on the main forum page when you have set a date for the next session as i didn't even know that the first one was happening :( it would be nice to give it a try and see how tough you guys really are :D
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

yea phil is currently [GT] shining star as far as OMG wtf was that in game LOL.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

o is he [GT]Phil? sry i didnt know that. He is on my xfire buddy list.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

when Phil got in the clan, it was the weeks when I didn't felt for the competitions anymore :P which meant that as soon as I 'quitted' the big games, he took over :D

was great times - too bad many of the Retired Veterans aren't around anymore... :(

and MY only personal restriction is to be willing to be there and be a friend. Another is, that I would like to see the clan as a Modding Clan :wink: since th IS what Gametoast Are Standing For :P the only exceptions are Dan and Precisemoon who has been friends and supportive and have the REAL GT Spirit! :P heh

but gratz for all of you who got in the clan :o

I hope we might find someone here in Europe who can host for US? :D haha

- Q