Regarding New Recruits........

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

geoman777

Regarding New Recruits........

Post by geoman777 »

Ok Darthlarrious made me a captain for Ecliptical Realms Battlefront 2, which means I can accept the incoming invations for people who have been recruited.

However, that also means that I am in charge of making people make sure they register at E.R. when they are recruited. Ecliptical Realms is a website that hosts tournaments and allows users to submit matches after they are played.

Matches are a week long and there are three diffrent kinds for SWBF2 (Flag matches only, normal matches only, and space matches only) Matches are free form and there is no scheduled matches. All matches are started via xfireing a clan member from a participating clan, or by joining another clans channel using Teamspeak. Setting up a match is fairly complex for the large matches, so unless your doing a 1v1, it might be better for a veterain [GT] member to set it up, and then play in the match. If you are online at the time and someone else is setting up a match and they need an extra player and you are on, then they might ask you.

Which gets me back to Ecliptical Realms. All new recruits need to register there, and then request to join the [GT] clan. Failure to do this will result in not being able to play in any matches for the entire week of matches, as well as people getting mad at you. Imagine playing 4 rounds in a row and then learning that you cannot submit stats for one person. It has happened.

So, like I said, go to http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/, and once you get signed up, and then go Here to request to be in the clan. Then I will appect you as soon as possible. Then you are all set. You need to wait for the next SWBF2 event over at Elliptical Realms. This event is Conquest week 6, and is going to run from 6/30 to 7/7. Gives us enough time to hone our SWBF2 skills. 8)

Now, out of all the people who have been recruited, 3 has submitted. Squipple and teancum have not yet registered. There is no huge hurry to register but like i said i dont think ER allows you to sign up in the middle of an event.

See yall at CW6. [GT]Geoman out 8)

BTW if you want to see the clan rules, refer to one of guru's old posts:
http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... opic&t=512
Last edited by geoman777 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Make sure to have em read the event rules too.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

In addition our all new site gametoastclan.com will have logged stats, awards , just like our old section for [GT]clan. It will allow to show ranks, won awards, and even allow for other clans to challenge the mighty [GT] clan to a match.

Once its all setup all gt members will need to get an account on the new site and setup your basic information(whatever you wish to be called and so forth).

Along with Major matches we will have awards, mini matches in clan , ladder events and more. Be sure to check out our new ranked stats.gametoast.com dedicated server :)
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Precise_Moon »

Wooot for Guru fantastic work,lets hope we can SUPPORT gametoast!!!

When you register/join may be a good idea to put the [GT]prefix in front of your name..

Gratz enjoy gtpwn
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Qdin »

lol - let's hope we don't get some wannabes or something registered :P

I remember Wargenerator; when he first joined he had the [GT] prefix - he didn't even knew there were a clan like that, he just thought it would be funny xD great times in the Guru Chat.. :wink:

We should have a Guru chat at gametoastclan.com :D

so does this mean that ALL [GT]'s HAVE to play to continuing to be in the clan..? :o
theguarder

Post by theguarder »

Only "RS" is signed up for CW6...i just signed up at ER XD and sent a thingy for joining gt. :P
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

CW6 starts in about 15 days, and signups started at 9 o' clock last night for me. I will sign us up right now.

edit: Guarder I got your app but it was for SWBF1. If you meant to say SWBF2, send another one.

We are now signed up as well.
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

Squipple, Vyse, and Goliath still need to register at ER. Remember, you have to do this if you want to play matches along with other [GT] members.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

Oh, I gotta register too. I keep forgetting.
Squirrel7Hunter

Post by Squirrel7Hunter »

geoman777 wrote:Squipple, Vyse, and Goliath still need to register at ER. Remember, you have to do this if you want to play matches along with other [GT] members.
srry < i didnt see this thread untill now :oops: I am changing my name from Goliath to my username her S7H, signing up now
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

I remember Wargenerator; when he first joined he had the [GT] prefix - he didn't even knew there were a clan like that, he just thought it would be funny xD great times in the Guru Chat.. Wink
who could forget :D
poor guy :P