Gametoast Server behaviour

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

stealth#a$$a$in{bf2}

Post by stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} »

This is exactly whart happens when Pnademic dont put in more game modes,sure CTF,conquest,Xl and the others are fun but we need stuff like Deathmatch (wich i requested along time ago),king of the hill and other more modern modes,the modes in bf2 are to simple and original.
Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Moving_Target »

I was just looking at the Gametoastclan.com stats list of maps and Hoth is not on? Is there a reason why you guys don't have hoth? Just wondering
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} wrote:This is exactly whart happens when Pnademic dont put in more game modes,sure CTF,conquest,Xl and the others are fun but we need stuff like Deathmatch (wich i requested along time ago),king of the hill and other more modern modes,the modes in bf2 are to simple and original.
U have requested it and your requested will be granted. I think Zetard or some1 else is working on that. May not be his first priority but i saw a thred about new game modes b4.
SteveK14
Old School Staff
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by SteveK14 »

Moving_Target wrote:I was just looking at the Gametoastclan.com stats list of maps and Hoth is not on? Is there a reason why you guys don't have hoth? Just wondering
Hoth is on there. When you looked at the stats, the Hoth map hadn't been played in the rotation yet.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Isn't DeathMatch similar to Conquest with the exceptions of capturing a command post and winning by a certain amount of points instead of depletion of reinforcement?

As for CTF I can tell you that some maps are just as good when compared to Conquest. Recommendation if CTF remains.

Kamino (Any Era)
Death Star (GCW)
Mos Eisley (GCW)
Courscant (GCW)
Tantive (Any Era)

I can only help, not change. ,)
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} wrote:This is exactly whart happens when Pnademic dont put in more game modes,sure CTF,conquest,Xl and the others are fun but we need stuff like Deathmatch (wich i requested along time ago),king of the hill and other more modern modes,the modes in bf2 are to simple and original.
[RDH]Zerted has a 'working' deathmatch gametype, but there will never be a true deathmatch like other games. The engine is hard-coded to be a team-based engine.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Maybe TDM? lol.
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Team deathmatch is basically XL...
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

ya.. I remembered after I posted but thought there wasnt a point in editing. What I meant by TDM was a game with less ppl, like 32 vs 32, with the first team getting 250/500 kills to win.