Gametoast Server behaviour

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Qdin »

exactly.

and I've also said, that us Vets have more respect for other values, and that's among others the reason I say some of us are allowed to curse once in a while, while others aren't :)

and Slayer, it seems to me like you have some Rendering problems... :)
Lead_Pilot
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by Lead_Pilot »

This is very much needed, thank you Steve. I'm sick and tired of people swearing or even trying to avoid the filter . People playing SWBF2 are there to play, not cuss up a storm (at least I hope so).
Sniper_eye
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Sniper_eye »

seriously, sometimes i can't take it anymore! Ppl just come into severs, dont play at all, and start to cuss, thinking it's funny.

Bottom line: just play the game :wink:

Off topic:
GO GERMANY!! w00t!! :mrgreen: (world cup) I'm going to hamburg to see the quarter finals. Also, words in german have really weird point mark thingyies like ä ö ü § ß and etc.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

I want to make something clear. Someone asked "What if someone came in pretending to be me, but it wasn't me?" To that we have a very simple answer. Bans are done with your CD key. So if it wasn't you, it doesn't matter, since the CD key is what will be banned.
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Ok, that's good. BTW, Epena, that's why I told you not to give your CD key to anyone :D
Lord-Bandu

Post by Lord-Bandu »

I played on the GT server for the 1st time today , it was the 1st time iv played the game in like 5 months lol , and i saw no problems .

Took me 1 map to get into the swing of things again :) . SWBF Lase kept choppin me up tho :( :lol:

PS. FAO Raymo....

FETT STYLE!! :lol:
Sniper_eye
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Sniper_eye »

Lord-Bandu wrote:I played on the GT server for the 1st time today , it was the 1st time iv played the game in like 5 months lol , and i saw no problems .

Took me 1 map to get into the swing of things again :) . SWBF Lase kept choppin me up tho :( :lol:

PS. FAO Raymo....

FETT STYLE!! :lol:

lol, now that's a happy camper! :lol:
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

Would like to Thank Stevek([GT]ss6067) for the work he put into this server

Teancum wrote:I want to make something clear. Someone asked "What if someone came in pretending to be me, but it wasn't me?" To that we have a very simple answer. Bans are done with your CD key. So if it wasn't you, it doesn't matter, since the CD key is what will be banned.
Surely if your logged into Gamespy this could not happen unless say "Teencum"or"Teancom"...(hence the scruffy society).On Xfire you can log on as someone else by use of nickname so be careful there...get to know your online buddies charictaristics..

Maybe in some aspects age comes into it,lets hope some of you are aware that some are older than others and some are very young people.
Gaming is just a drug to me and i'm older than most but not as some.If it is not worth saying don't say it and if it abusive keep it to yourself it ain't real life,what else do you need to say than Hi!,Sry,LoL,Np,Cya or promote gametoast.. Servers do not grow on trees they cost money.If you need to gripe there is plenty of forums or use xfire,the server is for gaming/having fun so do not abuse it.

Over a year ago when Guru advertised he was setting up a clan i thought yea great i was looking for something else to get more out of SWBF,very laid back and seems a fun way to play with like minded people.Used Teamspeak and spoke to people from various parts of the world.The most of which were/sounded as there were not young kids and acted acordingly.Battleweeks were a hoot with lots of banter no bitterness and made me smile.All aware that real life was real and gaming was fun.
If i'm in game and upset some by TKing it was not on purpose i assure you,maybe i'm to keen with my mines but it was your fault for standing to close to me not mine,so be it.I do not excpect abuse it is not real.If someones Constantly annoy me on another server i do not say anything,either they get feed up and leave or i'm with the majority and either boot them or change to another server,as easy as that.They do not know me,never met me so why should they abuse me,let it go over your head what do they know.So your opinions may offend someone and maybe be inapropiate for some members,if you do not like it leave and go elsewhere.No need to to express your self on people it ain't real!!and it ain't nice and if you ain't nice[GT] is not for you

Support Gametoast.com gtpwn
Blackdutchie

Post by Blackdutchie »

precise moon i have to say(no i cant keep it to myself)
that your explanation of why not to curse in servers is more comfortable then steves.

EDIT: makes more sense too
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Remember dutchie, i have a log of the GameToast vs. WGO map and u also had a "foul" mouth (more like a foul keyboard) on the server.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

MC: Let it be :o :wink: OK?

lol PM: "Guru advertised he was setting up a clan i thought yea great"

haha - remember how we bugged him until he accepted to make one? :P or at least to rush a bit... :roll: hillarious times :P
Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Moving_Target »

Hey Admins i Have a question about these two things. I was wondering if they were legal on teh server.

ONe: on kashyyk if you hop in a tank (anything but the IFTx) they can go up on the catwalk area and sit and shoot. Is that legal? I know it's possible and i have done it before.

Two: The At-St can fit into Echo base. IF someone did that on teh server is that ok?

Thanks 4 your time.
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

Moving_Target wrote:Hey Admins i Have a question about these two things. I was wondering if they were legal on teh server.

ONe: on kashyyk if you hop in a tank (anything but the IFTx) they can go up on the catwalk area and sit and shoot. Is that legal? I know it's possible and i have done it before.

Two: The At-St can fit into Echo base. IF someone did that on teh server is that ok?

Thanks 4 your time.
Only if you like CAMPING!!! which we don't as it is unsporting spawn killing.......

ps How you get the At-St in the hanger i have tried as i saw it done with TAW in SWBF 1(just curious)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

i dont consider those glitching ,although vehicle camping is super lame tactics i have no issue with those moves. GOod players can easily take those vehics out so its a non issue really.
Squirrel7Hunter

Re: Gametoast Server behaviour

Post by Squirrel7Hunter »

SteveK14 wrote:All you GT and GT-B listen up.

6/23/2006 18:22:17 : #[[GT]Squirrel7Hunter] fuckcufucvjkcufckcvfucvkf
6/23/2006 18:22:38 : #[[GT]Squirrel7Hunter] ffffffffffff

sry bout that, when I said that, noone else was on the server, I dont say stuff like that when people are around :oops: but I stop now even if I';m alone

Edit: well I just found out I have been banned :cry: is there anything I can do to get unbanned, I really feel ashamed of what I did and i'm sry
Last edited by Squirrel7Hunter on Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

RE: Re: Gametoast Server behaviour

Post by Moving_Target »

Yeah i dont like being cheap either. Stealth Assassin knows, because he was there when i 1st did the Kashyyyk thing.

@ Precise_Moon: i havent done it in awhile, but if memory serves right. Drive an At-ST to the enterance of Echo base. Then aim downward to teh ground adn move forward. While moving forward sprint if you want to, but move the head back and forth a bit and that's how you get an At-St into the hanger.

EDIT: Ahhhh man i missed the recruitment session again. O well hopefully I'll be able to make it next time!! I really would like to be GT member.
GT PWNS!!

EDIT EDIT: Just tryied it and it works. But becareful the coms really like to blow you up!
Last edited by Moving_Target on Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

hey, this guy know what he's talking about! :P

I've always thought about that :roll: never got it working xD
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Re: Gametoast Server behaviour

Post by Teancum »

Squirrel7Hunter wrote:
SteveK14 wrote:All you GT and GT-B listen up.

6/23/2006 18:22:17 : #[[GT]Squirrel7Hunter] fuckcufucvjkcufckcvfucvkf
6/23/2006 18:22:38 : #[[GT]Squirrel7Hunter] ffffffffffff

sry bout that, when I said that, noone else was on the server, I dont say stuff like that when people are around :oops: but I stop now even if I';m alone

Edit: well I just found out I have been banned :cry: is there anything I can do to get unbanned, I really feel ashamed of what I did and i'm sry
Your ban will lift Tuesday automatically.
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

Don't swear when noone is on (An Admin could be watching). I don't swear when noone is around, I enjoying talking to myself.. :wink:
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

Don't swear when noone is on (An Admin could be watching). I don't swear when noone is around, I enjoying talking to myself.. Wink
i know a good psychiatrist, maybe i should give him his number to you? :D
(loljk)
Last edited by Talibanman on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.