[GT] Teamspeak question

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

LK-452

[GT] Teamspeak question

Post by LK-452 »

I was wondering, if i were to join GT would i have to use teamspeak? I'm not so sure about using teamspeak, if i don't have to us teamspeak and could just use regular team chat i might join GT.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: [GT] Teamspeak question

Post by guru »

you dont have to use Teamspeak , in fact my Ts isnt even running and 75% of the clan has no clue what it is or how to use it or doesnt want to , lol. If you do join , be ready to laugh and have fun. We are about as serious as golfer in iraq.
LK-452

Post by LK-452 »

OK, then i do want to join GT. Send me a tell saying what i need and what i should be good at ect.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

send you a tell, hehe you play everquest huh?
LK-452

Post by LK-452 »

I don't play evererquest, but i do player Star Wars galaxies.(lowca server)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

oh ok same owner , sony ;) they use /tell in everything. hehe. nie to have you , that ll be 5 million credits please, ROFL. j/k
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Qdin »

lol, welcome onboard LK-452, but I can't get TS to work :'( poor me... I tried before, but I'm ready to try again :wink: give me a server, and does that Team Speak Button in Xfire, HAVE to be "on"? Cuz then I better understand, and I CAN'T wait to hear it :wink: lol

ad if I can help you, with anything with thoose new features and credits (wow, sounds cool) PM me :wink: and look at my new avatar :D I'm thinking of making 1 free to ALL the GT-members :wink: lol

C ya :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LK-452

Post by LK-452 »

I havn't got a pm yet, i can't just start playing without knowing everything about this clan.
ShadowMarth03

Post by ShadowMarth03 »

I'd like to join as well. Not currently in a clan, but would like to. Would certainly increase my play time.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

would be great to have you both. I dont pm interested players , the sign up is onthe main page, in the same clan area you can see members, our basic rules, our motto and a small history , we arent very serious in most senses , we pwn other clans in play but your not required to show up, have teamspeak or anything. Just be an active player , use [GT] in your name when possible and act in a decent matter in gamses with /without clans. We must be the most fun cuz I dont know of another clan that offers its members MELON GUNS and laughter to the end of time! WOOT!