News from the Front (BW6)

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

News from the Front (BW6)

Post by Saturn_V »

We had a great game against TAW on Saturday, 5 v 5 !

We arranged to play 2 maps, Rhen Var Citadel and Cloud City, the final result was 2 wins/2 losses and we had a high CP capture score.

After the match, TAW_Boydie said he thought that it was one of the best matches they had played in any Battleweek.

He also asked me to pass on his thanks to everyone at Gametoast for all the excellent work you have put into mapping and modding and keeping SWBF alive and kicking - keep it up guys, it is appreciated :D

Well done Eddie, Tuf, Rends and SteveK - you fought well, and with honour. Also thanks to Panz for setting it up.
Rends
Sith
Sith

RE: News from the Front (BW6)

Post by Rends »

Yes, that was great and i agree with that was TAW_Boydie said.
On Cloud City i had to run like hell all the time to save or recapture 3 command posts! Man they were so fast with the Darktroopers and if you thought there is only one you could be sure you were wrong. Even if there was only 2 of them they fought like 4.
SteveK14
Old School Staff

Post by SteveK14 »

I agree. I had my hands full trying to hold one CP from them. They would always come in two's and from two directions. BUT, they always didn't win the battle even against little old me.... hehehe
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

nice job guys!
ShadowMarth03

Post by ShadowMarth03 »

Who on our team played this one, and also, if you had to choose, which of the TAW guys was the most effective? GJ guys, sounds like you did major credit to our score.
Rends
Sith
Sith

Post by Rends »

ShadowMarth03 wrote:Who on our team played this one, and also, if you had to choose, which of the TAW guys was the most effective? GJ guys, sounds like you did major credit to our score.
http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... tchid=1829

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... tchid=1823

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... tchid=1821

couldn´t find 4th match....
ShadowMarth03

Post by ShadowMarth03 »

I notice you're in another 5v5 with TAW, let us know how it goes.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

lol, most of the time im on , i see 1 or 2 of you guys in xfire but everyone is afk. :( i wanna 5v or more! save a 8v8 for guru!!!! hehehe. your guys are doing so well, like i said in the beginning, play and have fun and we seem to do our best. the pressure to win was making us suck so.....just be natural and i promise you I for one will be proud of you all!
MasterTUF

Post by MasterTUF »

During this match killersim_TAW and tman_TAW are always together, one as a Rocket man and second as a pilot. Boydie_TAW was alone most of the time. I had two two or three fights with him one on one on Cloud City. Killersim and Tman are great team, and they are very hard to kill. Following there tactics Qdin and I had an excellent team work and PWN fart in 2 v 2 match. TeamSpeak help us a lot. During the entire game I did not stop talking and Qdin was a Master of Space and Time (He was everywhere helping me with sniper).
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

YAY!!! ME AND TUF RULEZ!!! we even won with 164 "tickets" left on Bespin: Cloud City :D :D :D TUF is SO good to motivate, and to give orders, and when I reloaded my Rockets, or Sniper, he warned me about the incoming enemy's :lol: so I could JUMP ahead, and SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD!!! 4 WON!!! and look at my score on eclipticalrealms :D after 28 matches, I've killed over 700!!! that's ALLMOST as many as Saturn's 68 matches on allmost 1000 kills (impressive)

I'm gonna take the Sniper Medal, Best Team Player, (and IF guru adds one; The Most Kills on BW6!!!) hehe :wink: I'm gonna cover you guys back with my sniper, or take/hold the CP's with my Rockets :D

lol - and about out BIG victory with 164 tickets left: I TOOK the Rebel Sniper, and JUMPED down to the "middle CP" and COVERED the CP wit ha sniper, and at last, the enemy ONLY had the Freezing Champer left, so whenevre they tried to "get upstairs", I SHOT them in their heads :D a COOL match - we are a GREAT team, MasterTUF!!! :D

WE PWNED THEM!!! :D

C ya later in BW6!!! HAPPY BATTLEWEEK!!! ( 6 ) lol
Rends
Sith
Sith

Post by Rends »

We broke the sonic barrier!!!
The first GT Clan member with more than 1000 Points
Well aeh...that´s me. Can´t believe that an oldbie like me was the first,lol.
Ok i needed a lot of games . Now i´m waiting for the younger ones and that might be ALL of you to overtake me soon as possible :-)

Let´s rock and pwn!
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

lol, THAT needs to be updated :wink: I've played OVER 30 games, and I'm RIGHT behind you :wink:

so watch your tail :wink:

C ya - and GOOD LUCK!!! HAPPY BATTLEWEEK!!!! :D
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand

Post by Saturn_V »

Reminds me of an old joke...

An old bull and a young bull are up on a hill and spot a field of lady cows. "Hey" says the young one, "let's run down there and **** some of them cows".
"No, no, no" says the Old Bull, "let's walk down there and **** ALL of them"
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

lol ! those stats are amazing, im truly puzzled by presice moon score? how do you get -25 points in 8 games, thats like 4 teamkills per game ! lol. moon, take off the blindfold! hehehe.

Your all rocking , great job and thanks to saturn for keeping structure! We are very impressive for a 45 days old clan , keeep up the awesome energy and 1337 playin! [GT] PWNZ
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand

Post by Saturn_V »

heh, don't forget it's 1 point for each kill, -1 for each time you die... I'm confident that moon is gonna pwn in ModWeek !
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

We could get in 8th. just a couple of more games and we'll be in front of -=MoC=- they only have 237 more poits than us LETS DO IT
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

ok i have swapped hands now right handed...........doing my best just seem to of not found my sweet spot but have whored CP.s now
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

nice job - keep up the GOOD WORK MOON :D :D :D :P :P :P I can see you aren't falling behind anymore :D

C ya - and HAPPY BATTLEWEEK!!! ( 6 )
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

1.5 days left, and i just logged in to see a 5v5 with FART may the force be with you guys! kick there arses!
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand

Post by Saturn_V »

It's Over !

Awesome job, guys. Thanks for your participation, it was a lot of fun.