GT-S ... a new breed of soldier

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

GT-S ... a new breed of soldier

Post by Teancum »

So Qdin's been bugging me for awhile :P, but we proudly announce GT-S, the Scandinavian division of Gametoast Clan. Still a part of GT and GT-B, GT-S is a special Scandinavian branch of the clan that lets our Scandinavian users recognize each other, plot together in other languages, etc. So if this applies to you, be sure to put GT-S in front of all your in-game names.

*Why GT-S? Well, there's tons of Scandinavian folks here!
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: GT-S ... a new breed of soldier

Post by Qdin »

Yup :P

But of course; ONLY Danish, Swedish and Norwegian is allowed; WE comewhat understands each other, but Finnish is just... well - too far away: you ARE allowed to join, but expect mainly Swedish for you :P

If you want to be a GT-S remember to get an Xfire account, use it and call yourself [GT-S]YourNickName :)

It'll be like GT-B, except that tyhis one is more.. Closed :D yup - it's our private one :twisted: lol

I'll bug Steve RIGHT away to make us a channel on Team Speak so we can speak or Scandinavian Languages :)
This is actually gonna be interesting, and will probably help us a LOT in the future :)