Just to verify...

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

OGEB1103

Just to verify...

Post by OGEB1103 »

Last week i was speaking to Qdin and playing BF2142 and realised how cool the squads and leadership stuff is and i wanted to be part of a team of guys who do as not a lot of people want to play in squads and so i told Qdin that i was thinking of joining a clan and getting into a team. He came back to me and said i shouldn't bother as i was already a part of GT tho i came back and told him i wasn't officially part of the clan tho people do recognise me. He said he'd talk around and see if he could get me inot the clan but no one has been online do to so, so he just told me i was a part as he was high up in the inner workings (so he says) and now here i am just to verify with anyone already part of the clan if they think this is a good decision and would let me be part of 'da hood' so to speak? :wink:
Murdocr

RE: Just to verify...

Post by Murdocr »

Well it's more than all right with me, but i'm not exactly leader of the GT clan :D

OFF TOPIC: My copy of BF2142 is in the mail and i was wondering, will there be a seperate clan for bf2142 or are you already in if you are in the SWBF2 clan?
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

(so he says)
:roll: As a Clan Founder GT Elder & the 1st one in the clan...Your In :) :P
I doudt guru could care less
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

I doudt guru could care less
LOLZ! yea if your in gtclan , your in everything we do :)
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

Id like to join the BF2142 part of the clan as well. I need some practice with Bf2142 though. Qdin gets amused when i play so i will practice when i can.