OUR CSPORTS.net ranking

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

hooteni

OUR CSPORTS.net ranking

Post by hooteni »

i just found the site, CSPORTS.net. they do rankings for clans and such, and apparently have been tracking battlefront-take a look at the clans listed page (were no. 17 out of the TOP 25, not just 25 only clans)
(if you look at no 3 and no 6, they ttok they US or UK from IC and IC isnt up their at all, lol... also, no 10 is basiaclly XSL even tho 5 is also XSL)

http://csports.net/TopClans.aspx

look at our personal page (im no. 3 heck yes!)(who is M@l?):

http://csports.net/ClanStats.aspx?Matri ... refix=True

wonder how they do rankings tho, cus TAW isnt in top 25 at all, lol(they should adopt this style over at EclipticalRealms)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: OUR CSPORTS.net ranking

Post by guru »

not sure, i didnt enter these , they must be getting stats from eclipticrealms website....but they list 14 people which is exactly our players in the BW6 , so their basing our entire on clan on the 1 event. ROFL. im sure ill get spam from them soon...
Chamboozer
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: OUR CSPORTS.net ranking

Post by Chamboozer »

sure ill get spam from them soon...
lol
=XSL=Fds[iTa]

Post by =XSL=Fds[iTa] »

All these leaderboards (csports like official ones) suffer of incorrect detection problems, that's why someone is counted 2 times or someone is not counted, and sometimes it does not recognize matches played.

That's why the real power of a team is seen only on tourney/ladder battlefield.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

well our listing has players not even on our clan and those not in the clan had horrid stats so whoever is running that, is just copy pasting stuff i guess.
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

ya, i says we first started oct 13 04, we actually started March 10th , 2005. their systems arew very wacked, i just wanted to point out a site that has rankings, cus i know sum people are very intested in comparing themselves to others.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

yeah well since we (so far) have played in eclitipcal realms stuff, thats were my stats lie....hehe. If we soon decide to offer our own events and provide that stats here on gametoast that is a hole other idea....
=XSL=Fds[iTa]

Post by =XSL=Fds[iTa] »

Wait:

about the start time they are in true, because [GT] started in october, but not gametoast, but German Troopers. :)

I posted a lot of time ago that where was another clan with your same tag :)
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Qdin »

LOL!!! GERMAN TROOPERS??? ha ha ha - man, they REALLY screwed up... I think, there is a BIG difference in German Troopers, and Game Toast - LOL. but THAT explain everything... hehe...

thanks for the info... *LMAO because of SUCH crappy systems Ecliptical and csports have :wink: lol - is there ALWAYS so many problems with such systems???*

C ya :P
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

so there is listed 14 current gt members and 1 from the old german posse, hehe.