Xfire users!!!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Xfire users!!!

Post by Precise_Moon »

Well xfire is old hat to some of us.i recently made my personal profile available to read on xfire

All games come with a age rating now,thats for a reason and alot of games and clans/guilds do have a variety of age groups.Make sure you know who is on your list and if you don't remove them.
I would appreciate it if the [GT] members on my list made there profile visible so i too know who i'm talking too.as a longer serving member(and older)of [GT] i knew at the time i joined that the majority were all adults as we used teamspeak often and there was lots of adult banter.If your not allowed xfire or teamspeak why do you use it? It puts others in an awkward position!! Should you really be playing online!!

I'm having a rant(edited this bit)
Last edited by Precise_Moon on Thu May 24, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Droideka88

RE: Xfire users!!!

Post by Droideka88 »

I mean no offense at all but I'm confused by some of your sentences. What?? Also, what page is conversation in?
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by yankeefan05 »

I always have my profile viewable to people. I know all 173 buddies on my list so thats no problem. I too am a bit confused on what u r saying about the age thing and how that deals with our buddy list.
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Qdin »

Haha - I think he got a BIIIT too much to drink yesterday :roll: Reminds me of Drunk Dan spamming :P those happy times.. :lol:

I just think that he'd like to know who he's talking to. I've got like 70 people I don't talk to and never had - just got added/added them because of old reasons as a 'security' of some sort :roll:

Droideka88, my guess is that the discussion was whether Lase SHOULD defy his parents and keep using TS and Xfire, or if he should even play games which are rated higher than his age. Defying his parents like that - and i know he have been around on Xfire for more than a year - is never good for the relationship to his parents. Besides, if I remember right this isn't exactly the first time he wants to mention this to his parents... :roll: I totally understand with Precisemoon, because it's never cool to have alot of people you don't know where you know them from nor how they know you.