Two possible new [GT] Members

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Two possible new [GT] Members

Post by Fusion »

Well, as I was bored last night I had a few [GT-B]'s join a server set up by me. Thire ([GT-b]Shattered_One) and Bac-Talan ([GT-b]Bac-Talan) both showed what it takes to be GT's, even putting up with a few...more annoying players :lol:, who won't be mentioned seeing as one was banned from the forums and server, and one who's still here so I won't name names. They both had great scores and follwed Gametoast rules.

So what do you guys think? I'm not going to say that they're automatically in because I know Qdin would be after me for the rest of the year :P , but what do you guys think? Teancum was there so you can ask him about the existence of this server if you don't believe me :roll:
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: Two possible new [GT] Memebers

Post by yankeefan05 »

Possibly maybe we need a bit more time with Thire aka Shattered_One. I know Bac-Talan is more mature enough but i dont know him as well as u or Qdin or the rest of us "active" [GT]ers.

Lets wait until we all have a say.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

RE: Two possible new [GT] Memebers

Post by Teancum »

It's time to hold a recruitment session again. Too many members just 'get in' when a lot of folks had to work hard to earn the [GT] prefix.
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

HOW do you earn a GT prefix? :lol:

Edit: if you don't have X-fire you can't join? I'll never be able to join then. Lol
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: RE: Two possible new [GT] Memebers

Post by Fusion »

Teancum wrote:It's time to hold a recruitment session again. Too many members just 'get in' when a lot of folks had to work hard to earn the [GT] prefix.
I myself believe this, but they have both earned it.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

RE: Re: RE: Two possible new [GT] Memebers

Post by yankeefan05 »

Teancum is right. We dont want people that just want to be in [GT] just to have the [GT]. We want them to have it and be mature and represent [GT] and say "o yes William aka me aka yankeefan05 aka moncal, ill play by ur side". I understand that the clan isnt has excited about a SWBF2 event coming as it used to back in the day but i need help sometimes and i want it least one person sometimes.
swbf_lase
Major General
Major General

RE: Re: RE: Two possible new [GT] Memebers

Post by swbf_lase »

YankeeFan: Were u oringally Monicarlo (Or w/e it was)

I agree it is time for another session
As for the new folks I say ya :)
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Okay, So when should this Session be held? If it is, I hope all [GT-b]'s join, I know you don't want to be stuck as a Beta squad forever :P
Thire
Major
Major

Post by Thire »

commander_fusion wrote:Okay, So when should this Session be held? If it is, I hope all [GT-b]'s join, I know you don't want to be stuck as a Beta squad forever :P
Heh, if that were the case I would go join WGO, but last time I played with them they wall glitched all over me....... :evil:

Thanks everyone, I can't wait for the recruit session. :)
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

lase, first i was macedj66. then i was moncalamaridestoyer66 then moncalamaridestroyer then mcdestroyer then [GT-b]mcdestroyer then [GT]mcdestroyer then [GT]moncalamari and now [GT]yankeefan05. Thats my name history.

If we do have a session lets please only send a PM to all [GT-b]s who want to be in [GT] who r mature, good attitude and some1 who is helpful and friendly in the GT community and give them the server name and password (and give [GT] members it too). If we r going to have a session we want to recruit [GT-b]s who want to join and r exceding the requirements. Remember last time when we got random people joining the server and didnt even know the it was a recruitment session.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

To make things clear:

Code: Select all

We will do what we have always done.  We will hold a public recruitment session that anyone can join.  During the recruiting, senior staff members here at GT will take screenshots of scores and track players to see how 'friendly' they play.  Post-game we will have senior clan members vote on the top five or six players (in both score and maturity), who will then be invited to join the [GT] clan.
The recruitment session won't be for at LEAST a week, probably 2.
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

spelling phails (title of this thread)

anyways I don't know either one, so no votes from me, yes or no.
Thire
Major
Major

Post by Thire »

Delta_57_Dash wrote:spelling phails (title of this thread)

anyways I don't know either one, so no votes from me, yes or no.
The voting part I guess doesn't even matter anymore, we just have to wait for the recruitment session.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Delta_57_Dash wrote:spelling phails (title of this thread)
I see nothing wrong, and besides, you try making a thread after playing Battlefront II for at least three hours :roll:
Ipodzanyman
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: ME3 Demo

Post by Ipodzanyman »

I'll try to make the recruiting session :wink:
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Remember, when u become initaiated into the wondeful and totally more freedom but underored [GT] clan, please be aware fo the rules of sportsmanship and please join http://www.eclipticalrealms.com and join the "Gametoast Modders" for all games that u have supported by [GT]. Please be as active as possible. When i say that i mean please play when u can and remember wearent putting this as a burden to u. We r different from most clans as in no practices or demands of when to play.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

Tean' how about quitting those recruiting sessions...? :? It's seriously a bad habit. Mainly because it might happen that we don't know the new members, and that they just DO take the [GT] because it's Gametoast's Clan Name. Getting Xfire is essential, and so is it to be active on Xfire. I'd suggest we instead 'promote' GT-B members like Thire and Bac-talan like it's the discussion now :P Especially because we know them :wink: They aren't some new guys joining, which is bad for all sides because it means that they might have it difficult to 'fall in' or even to get in touch with some of the other's.

And cmdr_Fusion, I'm glad you listened :P now we all have a chance to say if we don't want the kiddoes in the clan :wink:

and it's recommended that you make a smaller career at ER with playing :P THEN you later can retire :wink: There are many reasons for not to play at ER anymore...

Here are mine and Precisemoon's reasons: index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4496

btw, did you guys notice that we've got 5 pages of topics in the GT Clan forum? :P

- Qdin

P.S. I disbelief in random good gamers!
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

I remember seeing that thread in April when i wasnt a [GT]. I never understood it. Now I do. I remember Qdin and PM told me about their retiring from ER events. I know Cmdr_Fusion told me he is retiring from them too.

I am friends with Maelstrom of ER and Thrawn, Loctus, and JimWalker so if there r any problems in SWBF2 events on ER talk with me and/or send admins there a PM. I havent encountered any BS in ER events so far. Yet I only play with clans and people i know like -(DW)- and DS and used to when SFI was still SFI and -=DE=- and KE and -|IC-| (until they quit SWBF2). I still enjoy these evnts most of the time and i would like [GT] clan members that r not veterans to get a taste of ER events. I dont like being the only person trying to get us ranked well.

I know in E@W events the game director is cheating (heard from sources)

Yet BF2142 clan events r coming to ER and it is good that we have a former [GT] clan member as the game director, arramus. I talked to him about coming back to [GT] and he said he would stay neutral for the beginning pf the BF2142 events and c what happens from there.
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

of course Arramus is alwasy welcome to come back! :P He jsut fell in love with SW:RC and FEAR if I remember right :roll: For not to mention he back then were the only one from that side of the globe... :?

I'll say it like this: Me and PM won't come back to SWBF2, as I doubt Steve will... But if they are up to BF2142 I can't say no :wink: