Do you know this person?

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Thire
Major
Major
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Do you know this person?

Post by Thire »

A few minutes ago, on x-fire, I recieved a message that said gametoast is full of *******. There were'nt really stars there, instead he dropped the f-bomb on me 5 or 6 times. This person's name was: The Dark Messiah, I would just like to know, if he is, or ever has been a member of this forum, if not, does anyone on the forums know who he is? :(
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

RE: Do you know this person?

Post by yankeefan05 »

Ive seen him on the FriendsofFriends list b4. Just block him and it will be fine. Ive had people say bad things about [GT] b4 from the friendsofFriends list. Just block the guy.
Thire
Major
Major

Re: RE: Do you know this person?

Post by Thire »

yankeefan05 wrote:Ive seen him on the FriendsofFriends list b4. Just block him and it will be fine. Ive had people say bad things about [GT] b4 from the friendsofFriends list. Just block the guy.
I already did, I was just wondering if anyone else knew him.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

RE: Re: RE: Do you know this person?

Post by Fusion »

Proabably a friend of Darth_Plagus_the_Wise and Bane_Reborn. Just don't listen to them. They've given the mods a hard time and are humorously hypocritical. Just remember this- The entire group is a bunch of punk kids/low-life scum, you're much better then they are. Leave the Backtalking to us :P
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

What I would like to know is if they are making fun of GT just because those brats think other games or its mods are better than SWBF2. Well they haven't fully experienced the power of the mods :evil:
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

No. they're being morons because they're not getting what they want. They came here, broke almost every rule, and say "OmGz we didn't have a chance to explainzorz!" Well, why didn't you do that before YOU SPAM THE FORUMS! :P
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

rofl. yea id say for all future things not even with gametoast, if someone fbombs you in xfire, hit block and forget them :) life & your time is way too sweet to waste on kaka heads. Werd.
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

Return of starkiller?
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

heh - Starkiller seems o have matured abit, actually.

I dunno if he's still around on Gametoast, though... if I remember right he was letted back

But I'd wonder WHO have those fuckers on their Friend List? O.o
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Re: RE: Re: RE: Do you know this person?

Post by yankeefan05 »

Talibanman wrote:Return of starkiller?
starkiller? Would that be DSstarkiller?
Aksel3

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Do you know this person?

Post by Aksel3 »

Who's this Starkiller guy? Some sort of ancient Gametoast Legend? :wink: I've never heard of him.
Talibanman

Re: RE: Re: RE: Do you know this person?

Post by Talibanman »

yankeefan05 wrote:
Talibanman wrote:Return of starkiller?
starkiller? Would that be DSstarkiller?
You couldn't possibly know unless someone told you, you weren't around back then...
i think it was starkiller96?
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Every time I hear about these things from back in the day, I keep thinking about being there and missing out on everything.

Im glad Im here now. My life is different. I would have by now thrown SWBF2 is the garbage if i didnt know about GT.
The_Emperor
Supreme Galactic Ruler

Post by The_Emperor »

Who knows you'd have been a millionair if weren't here don't ask me how that could ever happen, one never knows. XD

Like I told you on Xfire, I don't know the guy. But he doesn't sound worthy of us spending our time on him.
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

I think we ALL remember darth plaugus. He couldn't get his download to workd, so he blamed it on us!

And bane kept coming back! Bane is back, and countless others! He just wouldn't stop.

And i forget who it was... with the mandalorian thread. It was a like a beta or something. They were having a post fight. Some one (a modd) called them 3 year olds and he flipped out!

These exaples are why new members are no longer allowed! Uts just not worth the risk.

Any body who says GT is crap, they got banded! Don't listen to them, like we said, were much MUCH better then they are!
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

Bane Reborn got all offensive against me... after he got mad at me... he started doing bad things at GT... :? I just don't get people like him...
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Please, You don't know the Half of what Plagus has done. He's still flipping out to this day about that one post.

He's on 1.0 a lot, so if you all don't mind being sworn at, go ahead, have a go at him. And make sure you quote the Constitution :lol: [/insidemodjoke]
Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

No, actually, Starkiller96 never came back. The new accounts are known to have been fake user pranks.

It was just some kid who posted to many already answered questions in unintelligible language. Even had some constructive posts but the mods couldn't keep up eventually.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Whenever i goto a server in SWBF2, i normally goto a server where I knew people there or I know the admins or one. I never goto a server alone(as in without any1 i know) if i dont know the admins or any admin. If any1 says "u GT crap or anything worse" the I just ignore it. If they keep doing it still ignore it its just chat. If they start TKing me puprosely and keep it constant gang up on them or tell the admins or just leave. Thats my philosophy.

I remember I was the first the warn Darth_Plagius' I take back my welcome, he isnt welcome anymore.
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

yankeefan05 wrote:Whenever i goto a server in SWBF2, i normally goto a server where I knew people there or I know the admins or one. I never goto a server alone(as in without any1 i know) if i dont know the admins or any admin. If any1 says "u GT crap or anything worse" the I just ignore it. If they keep doing it still ignore it its just chat. If they start TKing me puprosely and keep it constant gang up on them or tell the admins or just leave. Thats my philosophy.

I remember I was the first the warn Darth_Plagius' I take back my welcome, he isnt welcome anymore.
Or you join there team and sneak up behind him with a rocket launcher!

But always backing down will get you the reputaion as a baby. If you don't want to get verbly, get phisical (IN GAME!) If he curses you of, shot 'em with a sniper! Or CONSTANTLY beat him. If he still calls you crap, tell that it wasn't you who just lost 25 rounds of conquest!