competeing

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

should GT continue compeating?

yes
21%
no
36%
maybe
7%
depends....
36%

Total votes: 14
comandoBoB

competeing

Post by comandoBoB »

Should GT continue competeing in SWBF2 , or does it cause to many problems?
Last edited by comandoBoB on Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

RE: compeating

Post by Fusion »

"No" vote, reasons given elsewhere.
Lead_Pilot
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by Lead_Pilot »

My vote goes to "depends" because unless there is a date that is set where a good number of people can join, and we all meet about it before hand, I see no point in competing.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

I put depnds. C my xfire status.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

I dont need to vote. Because your not in charge of the clan. Period.

p.s- It's spelt "Compete"
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

You beat me too it.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Re: RE: compeating

Post by yankeefan05 »

-_- wrote:I dont need to vote. Because your not in charge of the clan. Period.
guru made u the leader of the clan. He made u decide the operations around but other than that its the clan as a whole not just 1 person.
Talibanman

RE: Re: RE: compeating

Post by Talibanman »

but he's still not in charge.
Postulio

Post by Postulio »

What problems? You've been here for less than half a year, and i haven't seen you in any events. No offense or anything but [GT] hasn't really been involved that much in events lately, and negative talk like this is only going to further reduce presence of [GT] members in swbf2 events.
Last edited by Postulio on Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OGEB1103

Post by OGEB1103 »

You might wanna add "in SWBF2" on the end as there are plenty of people willing to compete in BF2142 if something gets organised, which is what i intend to do!!!
comandoBoB

Re: RE: compeating

Post by comandoBoB »

-_- wrote:I dont need to vote. Because your not in charge of the clan. Period.

p.s- It's spelt "Compete"
I know I'm not incharge of the clan. I can't do anything about this no matter the results. On the other competeing topics we decided that we should have a vote to decide is GameToast should compete. I just made the poll.

(Yeah, I'm not the best at spelling.)
Talibanman

Re: RE: Re: RE: compeating

Post by Talibanman »

OGEB1103 wrote:You might wanna add "in SWBF2" on the end as there are plenty of people willing to compete in BF2142 if something gets organised, which is what i intend to do!!!
Same here. And people would feel more comfortable voting if the vote was started by someone who is at least in the clan or something :P
comandoBoB

Re: RE: Re: RE: compeating

Post by comandoBoB »

Talibanman wrote:
OGEB1103 wrote:You might wanna add "in SWBF2" on the end as there are plenty of people willing to compete in BF2142 if something gets organised, which is what i intend to do!!!
Same here. And people would feel more comfortable voting if the vote was started by someone who is at least in the clan or something :P
Once again. It wasn't my idea to make this. We decided on another thread that GT shouod have a vote on weather it should continue competeing. And would it make a difrence if someone In [GT] made it. In the games, every one in GT's clans compete.

(I would change it, but I can't find the "edit poll" button.)
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: compeating

Post by Fusion »

It's the same button as "Edit Post"
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

Nope, that just edits my post, not the poll.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Scroll down a bit.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

I voted "No", but ironically enough my biggest reasons come from the folks at ER. Who schedules a match on Christmas Eve? Even if it's a backup date, you just don't do that. I've also seen a lot of heads butt during this 'season' of competition. If we were to continue competing, we'd need to tentative schedule for the whole season, at least a month in advance. I might even compete in some of the events if knew about them more than a week in advance, but it seems like that won't happen. I'm not blaming anyone, but I just think the word gets out early enough.

That being said, if ER lets the word out on matches at least two weeks early, I can make news posts for competitions, but until then....
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Teancum wrote:I voted "No", but ironically enough my biggest reasons come from the folks at ER. Who schedules a match on Christmas Eve? Even if it's a backup date, you just don't do that. I've also seen a lot of heads butt during this 'season' of competition. If we were to continue competing, we'd need to tentative schedule for the whole season, at least a month in advance. I might even compete in some of the events if knew about them more than a week in advance, but it seems like that won't happen. I'm not blaming anyone, but I just think the word gets out early enough.

That being said, if ER lets the word out on matches at least two weeks early, I can make news posts for competitions, but until then....
Nobody from ER scheduled any matches on christmas eve. The tourney that is going on now is not hosted by ER.

All ER battles, tourneys, and other events r always in advance and mostly about a month in advance. CW9 is near the end of January and CW1 (for BF2142) starts on January 5 (or the next day).