i think its time i joined.

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

i think its time i joined.

Post by Dragon93 »

ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
Hi, I'd like to join GT mainly for playing Battlefield 2142.
I usually play as a Sniper, and now I've unlocked the carbine i don't mind what side i play on.
I'm currently a Lance Corporal Silver, and just about to get a promotion.
Here is my profile.
I'm some times still a bit of a newbie, but I've played the game for 19 hours and the demo for 15. I got the game a week or 2 ago.
I work well in a team, but still enjoy covert missions on my own to destroy enemy equipment at their base.
I like both game modes, but i only like Titan mode, when there is no lag on board the enemy titan.

My Xfire is Drachegeist, and my BF2142 soldier name is DeathsFist93.
ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
- Dragon93
rebel_scum

RE: i think its time i joined.

Post by rebel_scum »

Well I cant garuntee a spot in the [GT] clan but as for [GT-B] your in :) If you wish to participate in BF2142 events sign up with [GT] over here:

If ya need help joining here ya go:
at http://www.eclipticalrealms.com in the left side bar scroll down to Club Area and clock "Join/Leave A Club". It should come up with all the ER supported games with BF2142 at the top of the list. Then click "Send an Application to a Club". Find "Gametoast Modders" In the drop down list and select it. Then...(Forget about the password blank) Leave a message doesnt matter what it is, i.e. "Dragon reporting for duty" or w/e and send the application, or "Apply" then will accept it, and your in :)

I recamend signing up with your BF2142 Soldier name to avoid confusion in events.
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

Whats the difference between GT and GT-B?
Also do i have to register on http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/?
I want to play BF2142 as a member of GT and participate in GT things, but i don't really want to register there.
As a clan tag in BF2142 what should i add?
- Dragon93
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

[GT] is the actualy CLan, [GT-B] is pretty much all the regestered members on gametoast.com who wish to take part in [GT] stuff without actually being in the clan, But you can get in [GT] through tryouts or by being hand picked by Admins/Moderators/Leaders

And yes you do have to regester if you wish to take part in [GT] 2142 events. As a clan Tag [GT-B](YournameHere) is fine.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

welcome to the crew, even though I have left.

"If ur in [GT] for BF2142, u r in for all of it" - Qdin
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

hey! That's a false quote!

if it WAS me I would've said: "If you're in [GT] for BF2142, you're in for all the Diet Dr. Pepper :P"

lolz

While we're at it, when you quote someone you HAVE to write the exact same thing :wink: rofl (I know - abit picky :P)

Dragon, Just wait and play with the rest of the gang :wink:

What matters for me is; Where in the world are you located? and if you say USA I'm gonna knife you down in the next game :wink: (even as a TK :twisted: ) What 'state' and in what timezone that is :roll:
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

Luckily, i'm not from the US.
I was born on the Netherlands/Holland, lived there for 4 years, then in Dubai, UAE, Middle East, for 4 years, and then lived in Holland for 7 months for quarantine for my pets, and then moved to Scotland, where i know live.
- Dragon93
OGEB1103

Post by OGEB1103 »

Dragon93 wrote:UAE
Hey, my dad took a course at that uni. lol (private joke)
Murdocr

Re: RE: i think its time i joined.

Post by Murdocr »

Dragon93 wrote: Luckily, i'm not from the US.
I was born on the Netherlands/Holland, lived there for 4 years, then in Dubai, UAE, Middle East, for 4 years, and then lived in Holland for 7 months for quarantine for my pets, and then moved to Scotland, where i know live.
WOW, that's a bit of a rollercoaster ride :shock:
Qdin
Old School Staff

RE: Re: RE: i think its time i joined.

Post by Qdin »

So you're a dutchy, huh? scottish ducthie! :P
timusafa

Post by timusafa »

Hey all, i'd also like to join up (beta squad i guess) for 2142 games. Currently i'm a Chief Petty Officer Gold. My specialty is recon, but i can take on any of the other kits need-be. Besides putting [GT-B], is there anything special to put in the tag for 2142?

Oh, my profile:
swbf_lase
Major General
Major General

Post by swbf_lase »

Nope, Just put in [GT-b] and someday you may become a full fledged [GT] Like me :)
OGEB1103

Post by OGEB1103 »

Also u can sign up at http://www.eclipticalrealms.com . Ill be the one confirming it so don't worry, it'll work. Also could you sign up with the [GT-B] tag, cos then it is easy to distinguish people. Thanks. Also check the Conquest Week 2 for BF2142, we are signed up for that so if you can take part it would be great!
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

Qdin wrote: scottish ducthie
Grrrrrrrr :evil: .
I'm not Scottish.
- Dragon93
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

you are now :D

Timusafa, just use Xfire and post it in the Post Your Xfire Username Here-sticky in this forum :)
Caleb1117
2008 Most Original Avatar

Post by Caleb1117 »

So can [GT-B] partisipate in [GT] compititions, wars, online stuff?
Sorta offtopic: Oh and I've never seen a [GT] Tryout server? was there ever one?