The HELLO / GOODBYE topic

If your posts do not relate to Star Wars post them here. Link to other sites should also have some information, no spam/virus sites.

Remember to read the rules and NO FORUM GAMES.

Moderator: Moderators

Master of the Force
Projects :: Republic Commando Side Mod

Re: The HELLO / GOODBYE topic

Postby Anakin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Welcome :D

Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Jedi Academy
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Postby ModelJawa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Hello everyone.

I used to post on this forum under another username 10 years ago. Crazy (in a good way) that this site is still up and running! Very happy to see that there seems to be an interest in the classic Battlefront games. :mrgreen:

I still remember how excited I was when I played the Battlefront II demo back in 2005 - the graphics blew my mind. The maps felt huge. I kinda laugh at it now, but even if the Battlefront games have aged, they still hold up and I still enjoy playing them.

Thank you Gametoast for keeping the legacy alive! :music:

Master of the Force
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Postby Deviss » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:59 am

hello to everyone, i never syad goodbye, but this time i will say hello :D i miss GT and i miss modeling, its great see to everyone again, i hope can help and release new thins for the community :D

Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: PUBG
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Postby CherylCano » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:43 am

ModelJawa wrote:Hello everyone.

I used to post on this forum under another username 10 years ago. Crazy (in a good way) that this site is still up and running! Very happy to see that there seems to be an interest in the classic Battlefront games. :mrgreen:

I still remember how excited I was when I played the Battlefront II demo back in 2005 - the graphics blew my mind. The maps felt huge. I kinda laugh at it now, but even if the Battlefront games have aged, they still hold up and I still enjoy playing them.

Thank you Gametoast for keeping the legacy alive! :music:

Hello fellow battlefront fan, although you must be quite older than me but we share the same views on the battlefront franchise.
apart from that, my interest has a bit shifted towards playerunknown's battlegrounds.
that a game of today :)

Previous

Return to Off-Topic...