The Gametoast Obituaries

If your posts do not relate to Star Wars post them here. Link to other sites should also have some information, no spam/virus sites.

Remember to read the rules and NO FORUM GAMES.

Moderator: Moderators

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: College

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby Ping » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:38 am

RIP Martin Luther King, Jr.

Jedi
User avatar
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:47 pm
Location: For less cheap gameplay - BF2 v1.1 server "NoEngineersAntiGlitch"

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby redgroupclan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Aw darn 4got to post for King!

RIP Joe P....7th grader at my school who died in his sleep. My math teacher announced it to us 1st hour, and she started crying. Dunno why

Hoth Battle Chief
User avatar
Posts: 3520
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: A Certain Box Canyon
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby Grev » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 pm

redgroupclan wrote:Aw darn 4got to post for King!

RIP Joe P....7th grader at my school who died in his sleep. My math teacher announced it to us 1st hour, and she started crying. Dunno why


Is the feeling "sadness" completely foreign to you?

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby obiboba3po » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Grev wrote:
redgroupclan wrote:Aw darn 4got to post for King!

RIP Joe P....7th grader at my school who died in his sleep. My math teacher announced it to us 1st hour, and she started crying. Dunno why


Is the feeling "sadness" completely foreign to you?

yea..thats terrible and sad, rip person i dont know. there was an 8th grader with a mentally impaired condition who passed away in a similar fashion.

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1593
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:55 am
Location: Aussieland.
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby DeathRow » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 am

RIP Victorian Bushfire victims.

My thoughts go out to anyone who has lost someone they love during the bushfire or lost everything they owned. Also, I hope the floods in North Queensland end soon.

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Location: The Badger State!

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby 666rulerofclones » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:13 pm

obiboba3po wrote:
Grev wrote:
redgroupclan wrote:Aw darn 4got to post for King!

RIP Joe P....7th grader at my school who died in his sleep. My math teacher announced it to us 1st hour, and she started crying. Dunno why


Is the feeling "sadness" completely foreign to you?

yea..thats terrible and sad, rip person i dont know. there was an 8th grader with a mentally impaired condition who passed away in a similar fashion.


Oh man. That almost NEVER happens. And a death like THAT just makes you feel all the worse for the family. 7th Graders usually just don't "Drop Dead" like that. :(

RIP Miley Cyrus. She's not dead, but her good reputation is. Sheesh.

Agreed on the bushfires. You hear alot about them here in the USA, but you never really realize how bad they really are (just like an EF-5 Tornado would be to an Australian, but that gets off-topic). But i do feel bad for anyone who died and the family & friends of the victim.
Last edited by 666rulerofclones on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby obiboba3po » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm

666rulerofclones wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
Grev wrote:
redgroupclan wrote:Aw darn 4got to post for King!

RIP Joe P....7th grader at my school who died in his sleep. My math teacher announced it to us 1st hour, and she started crying. Dunno why


Is the feeling "sadness" completely foreign to you?

yea..thats terrible and sad, rip person i dont know. there was an 8th grader with a mentally impaired condition who passed away in a similar fashion.


Oh man. That almost NEVER happens. And a death like THAT just makes you feel all the worse for the family. 7th Graders usually just don't "Drop Dead" like that. :(

RIP Miley Cyrus. She's not dead, but her good reputation is. Sheesh.

really? i havent heard the news :/

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Location: The Badger State!

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby 666rulerofclones » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:15 pm

obiboba3po wrote:
666rulerofclones wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
Grev wrote:
redgroupclan wrote:Aw darn 4got to post for King!

RIP Joe P....7th grader at my school who died in his sleep. My math teacher announced it to us 1st hour, and she started crying. Dunno why


Is the feeling "sadness" completely foreign to you?

yea..thats terrible and sad, rip person i dont know. there was an 8th grader with a mentally impaired condition who passed away in a similar fashion.


Oh man. That almost NEVER happens. And a death like THAT just makes you feel all the worse for the family. 7th Graders usually just don't "Drop Dead" like that. :(

RIP Miley Cyrus. She's not dead, but her good reputation is. Sheesh.

really? i havent heard the news :/


You don't wanna know. Nude pics, horrible songs (mostly really annoying). But I never liked her to begin with.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby obiboba3po » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 pm

dang that sucks for her lol. always happens to the celebs :| (nor did i..)

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Location: The Badger State!

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby 666rulerofclones » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:18 pm

obiboba3po wrote:dang that sucks for her lol. always happens to the celebs :| (nor did i..)


Geesh. Tell me about it. She's going down the tubes like 90% of the celebs do.

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby GangsterJawa » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:58 pm

666rulerofclones wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:dang that sucks for her lol. always happens to the celebs :| (nor did i..)


Geesh. Tell me about it. She's going down the tubes like 90% of the celebs do.

Yup. Britney Spears #2, anyone?

Hoth Battle Chief
User avatar
Posts: 3352
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:03 pm
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby Fluffy_the_ic » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 pm

GangsterJawa wrote:
666rulerofclones wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:dang that sucks for her lol. always happens to the celebs :| (nor did i..)


Geesh. Tell me about it. She's going down the tubes like 90% of the celebs do.

Yup. Britney Spears #2, anyone?

Nope, Britney actually hit the bottom of the tubes, but she's on her way back up.
Wow. That was wayyy off-topic.
But man, Patrick Swayze's time is soon... Poor guy. Great actor, him and Tom Cruise were not only the only people I know of in The Outsiders movie, as well as the people with the only good acting jobs.

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: College

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby Ping » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 pm

RIP to the people who died in the Coatesville arsons. Scary thing is I live twenty minutes away from there.

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Location: The Badger State!

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby 666rulerofclones » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Ping wrote:RIP to the people who died in the Coatesville arsons. Scary thing is I live twenty minutes away from there.


Dude. That sucks. A scary thing for me is that I live about twenty minutes from a baaaaaaaad murder site. One lesbian killed the other. Geeesh. RIP a family friend's Grandfather. Died at 96.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby obiboba3po » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm

666rulerofclones wrote:
Ping wrote:RIP to the people who died in the Coatesville arsons. Scary thing is I live twenty minutes away from there.


Dude. That sucks. A scary thing for me is that I live about twenty minutes from a baaaaaaaad murder site. One lesbian killed the other. Geeesh. RIP a family friend's Grandfather. Died at 96.

wow long life, hopefully was wonderfull.

High General
User avatar
Posts: 850
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:59 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby Commander_Fett » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:25 pm

I'm not sure if it fits here, but he was a friend.

R.I.P.- Sparky the cat

My neighbor's cat. I used to pet sit him while the neighbors were out, and he would come over to our driveway when I got home. He had some bad fungi/cancer/something on his face, so his breathing eventualy got so constricted he died... :(

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby GangsterJawa » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Aw, that's too bad. We used to have some neighbors in our old neighborhood who had alot of golden retrievers and it was very sad when they had to put one down because of old age. I myself have never had a pet though.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby obiboba3po » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Commander_Fett wrote:I'm not sure if it fits here, but he was a friend.

R.I.P.- Sparky the cat

My neighbor's cat. I used to pet sit him while the neighbors were out, and he would come over to our driveway when I got home. He had some bad fungi/cancer/something on his face, so his breathing eventualy got so constricted he died... :(

D: im sorry for the cat

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby GangsterJawa » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:14 pm

R.I.P. Debi Jackson. She was a lady at our church who was diagnosed with cancer and was given 6 months to live. However, she held out for almost 2 years, but she died about a week ago. I didn't really know her that well, but it was still really sad. :cry:

Jedi
User avatar
Posts: 1130
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:07 am
Location: MI, USA
Games I'm Playing :: BioShock
xbox live or psn: Delta811

Re: The Gametoast Obituaries

Postby Delta 47 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:24 am

GangsterJawa wrote:R.I.P. Debi Jackson. She was a lady at our church who was diagnosed with cancer and was given 6 months to live. However, she held out for almost 2 years, but she died about a week ago. I didn't really know her that well, but it was still really sad. :cry:
Its always sad when someone passes away. I'll keep her family in my prayers because their probably going through some tough times right now.

Why I'm posting here. My Dad has been having some health problems lately he had to go into surgery last week and all went well until he had a blood clot go to his lungs in the hospital and they kept him there for 6 days and he got sent home yesterday. Tonight he went back to the Hospital because he was having heart problems hopefully its nothing to serious. I really hope and pray things will get better but I would appreciate prayers. He is only 49 and I would never forgive myself if something goes wrong.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest