Gaming Moments

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: Gaming Moments

Post by GangsterJawa »

yukisuna wrote:right today i was playing on death star, me against 32 ai (i was outnumbered) playing as the sniper and got the award sniper, i were in the beginning of that red-coloured corridors (prison cells?) and saw one rebel and shot him. VICTORY!? all those other 31 ai was running in a line (pathfinding problem?) right behind him... i got them all in that one shot! i couldnt enter free camera anymore, so i couldnt get a pic of it... :cry: :faint: anyways i almost screamed when it happened...
really fun and (is awesome an other word for extremely cool?) Awesome!
Yes, awesome works...
That's incredibly amazing to the point that I don't quite believe you... :wink:
Ping
Sith
Sith

Post by Ping »

GangsterJawa wrote:
yukisuna wrote:right today i was playing on death star, me against 32 ai (i was outnumbered) playing as the sniper and got the award sniper, i were in the beginning of that red-coloured corridors (prison cells?) and saw one rebel and shot him. VICTORY!? all those other 31 ai was running in a line (pathfinding problem?) right behind him... i got them all in that one shot! i couldnt enter free camera anymore, so i couldnt get a pic of it... :cry: :faint: anyways i almost screamed when it happened...
really fun and (is awesome an other word for extremely cool?) Awesome!
Yes, awesome works...
That's incredibly amazing to the point that I don't quite believe you... :wink:
I don't really believe him either. I mean, he could have killed two guys with one shot, as I've done on occasion, but 30?
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

Once, I was trying to kill a guy, and I was just starting to no scope. So I'm shooting and suddenly a stap drives out of nowhere and I no scope the driver off.

Another rather odd moment was when I was a hailfire tank and I drove off the huge cliff on geonosis and I landed on the at-te. After attempting to balance myself, I got stuck on my side, hanging off the side of the at-te.