Juvenile Question

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

HornetAce
Recruit Womprat Killer

Juvenile Question

Post by HornetAce »

Been following here at GT for a while, but just started posting... I tried to post some images, but lets just put that one in the "FAIL" category... anyways... Could anyone help me in learning how to post images? Yes, i know, a very dumb question. Just don't want to be annoying with a bunch of edits and/or failed posts. Thanks in advance.

HornetAce
obiboba3po
2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Juvenile Question

Post by obiboba3po »

HornetAce wrote:Been following here at GT for a while, but just started posting... I tried to post some images, but lets just put that one in the "FAIL" category... anyways... Could anyone help me in learning how to post images? Yes, i know, a very dumb question. Just don't want to be annoying with a bunch of edits and/or failed posts. Thanks in advance.

HornetAce
upload to a site like http://www.photobucket.com or if u have an xfire just go to ur xfire page and either way get the properties of the image, then post [img]YOUr%20LINK[/img] (or just press the Imgbutton) however there are alot of these topics already so next time use the "search" function in the middle top of the page. oh and welcome to GT :thumbs:
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

There are no juvenile questions, only juvenile...

ok no, there are juvenile questions but you used proper grammar so I think you're ok for now in that department.

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
Image tags, as seen above, are what you want. Find a direct URL to an image and put it in between those tags.

http://imageshack.us/
Imageshack is a very convenient image-hosting service.
HornetAce
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by HornetAce »

Thanks for the help. Working on it as we speak... figuratively.