SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Gametoast Staff
User avatar
Posts: 4983
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:55 pm
Location: SoCal, USA
Projects :: Naboo Selton

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby AQT » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Here's a shot of just about everyone's favorite other green jedi:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

1st Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:21 am
Location: ♦♠Lining up a headshot.♠♦

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby IndianaJoe » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Well, after a few (sometimes frustrating) hours of modeling, and a HUGE Muchas Gracias to my friend DEVISS,

Jedi Adventure Robes
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Hoth Battle Chief
User avatar
Posts: 3520
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: A Certain Box Canyon
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Grev » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:42 pm

IndianaJoe wrote:Well, after a few (sometimes frustrating) hours of modeling, and a HUGE Muchas Gracias to my friend DEVISS,

Jedi Adventure Robes
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Looks a lot like Altair.

Banned
User avatar
Posts: 4295
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Nova Hawk » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Dude, that's an awesome skin. But wouldn't that belong in the skins thread in the modding section?

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1622
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Nihillo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 am

Nova Hawk wrote:Dude, that's an awesome skin. But wouldn't that belong in the skins thread in the modding section?


I would say yes and no. Yes, because he is showcasing a new skin, so it should be in the glamour skins thread. No, because the screenshots are not exactly detailed close-ups of the skin itself, but more of the character who uses it in action, so they are glamour shots.

I think the white robes' texture could use a little more detail, but hey that's a nice job. I presume this is for Pax Empiricae? Would that be Galen, then?

Off-topic: oh, and by the way, I found this article: Pax Empirica. I guess your idea for such a name isn't unique afterall, but it's certainly better than "Shadow of Vader" or something else generic-sounding. :P
Last edited by Nihillo on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Banned
User avatar
Posts: 4295
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Nova Hawk » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:57 am

Nihillo wrote:
Nova Hawk wrote:Dude, that's an awesome skin. But wouldn't that belong in the skins thread in the modding section?


I would say yes and no. Yes, because he is showcasing a new skin, so it should be in the glamour skins thread. No, because the screenshots are not exactly detailed close-ups of the skin itself, but more of the character who uses it in action, so they are glamour shots.
Well, Delta sometimes takes screens of his new skins and posts them in the glamour skins and they are just like that.

Nihillo wrote:I think the white robes' texture could use a little more detail, but hey that's a nice job. I presume this is for Pax Empiricae? Would that be Galen, then?
Yes, it is Galen Marek. You get that outfit when you play the final mission aboard the first Death Star in TFU.

Major
User avatar
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Pax Empiricae; check WIP

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby impspy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 am

Nihillo wrote:Off-topic: oh, and by the way, I found this article: Pax Empirica. I guess your idea for such a name isn't unique afterall, but it's certainly better than "Shadow of Vader" or something else generic-sounding. :P


guilty as charged :wink:

It's not just a new skin; its a new model.

Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: location, location
Projects :: No Mod project currently.

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Blade117 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 pm

PaX Empirica FTW! That is one epic skin, impspy.

Major
User avatar
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Pax Empiricae; check WIP

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby impspy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Blade117 wrote:PaX Empirica FTW! That is one epic skin, impspy.


Thanks, but the skin and model were made by IndianaJoe ;)

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Ghosting around GT
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby MandeRek » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 am

Maveritchell wrote:
kinetosimpetus wrote:@ Mav. I don't think I'll finish before DT2, or release a beta using that weapon for a while. That Ok?

It's not my place to say what you can or can't do with something you make. I was just venting my frustrations - neat little ideas I come up with just get reused and reused and driven into the ground. Random environments (or sides!) used to be original. I really have no desire to even use dual pistols; they've been overused so much. Just ignore me and my whining; that's all it is.


Sorry to come back to this, and this happened far more to you than to me (even by me; some things are unavoidable not to 'copy') but I know exactly how you feel and it sucks

Droid Pilot Assassin
User avatar
Posts: 2086
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:28 am

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Sky_216 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:36 am

MandeRek wrote:
Maveritchell wrote:
kinetosimpetus wrote:@ Mav. I don't think I'll finish before DT2, or release a beta using that weapon for a while. That Ok?

It's not my place to say what you can or can't do with something you make. I was just venting my frustrations - neat little ideas I come up with just get reused and reused and driven into the ground. Random environments (or sides!) used to be original. I really have no desire to even use dual pistols; they've been overused so much. Just ignore me and my whining; that's all it is.


Sorry to come back to this, and this happened far more to you than to me (even by me; some things are unavoidable not to 'copy') but I know exactly how you feel and it sucks


You do? What of yours has been "copied"?

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Ghosting around GT
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby MandeRek » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 am

It's more things as ideas for example, like when you put hours of hard work in a plo koon model, and someone rigs hapslash's (amazing) model and releases it.. I guess that feels kindof the same.. Sorry to go off-topic

Imperial Systems Expert
User avatar
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby kinetosimpetus » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Image
A B1-Assault Droid watches as a B1-Pilot Droid is torn to pieces by flechettes.

Banned
User avatar
Posts: 4295
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Nova Hawk » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:41 pm

What rifle is that B-1 carrying? I was gonna say just the regular CIS sniper rifle but it looks modified.

Imperial Systems Expert
User avatar
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby kinetosimpetus » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Yeah, I modified it. It is used as a charge up shotgun.

Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: location, location
Projects :: No Mod project currently.

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Blade117 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:57 pm

impspy wrote:Thanks, but the skin and model were made by IndianaJoe ;)

Wow, my bad.

Kinetos, is that from your personal side mod? Nice work.

Imperial Systems Expert
User avatar
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby kinetosimpetus » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Yeah :D Thanks

1st Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:21 am
Location: ♦♠Lining up a headshot.♠♦

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby IndianaJoe » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Blade117 wrote:Wow, my bad.


that's all right, i shall accept your misdirected compliment :wink:

Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: location, location
Projects :: No Mod project currently.

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby Blade117 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am

Thank you.

Major
User avatar
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Pax Empiricae; check WIP

Re: SWBF2 Glamour Shots the Third

Postby impspy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

IndianaJoe's new Commander Deviss:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image



Plus some new Pax Empiricae glamour shots:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Kinetos' random msh code in action:

1:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image



2:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

PreviousNext

Return to SWBF2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests