Fullscreen menu

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Fullscreen menu

Post by Anakin »

Hi,

i just wonder how to enable the SWBFII full screen menu. I know you all will tell me that this is not possible. I did that as well if you had asked me a week ago. But since i have my new computer and i installed SWBFII on it i have the menu on full screen. So i wonder how i did that. And how to reproduce.

Any successions??
[RDH]Zerted
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff
Projects :: Bos Wars AI - a RTS game
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Bos Wars
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Fullscreen menu

Post by [RDH]Zerted »

I'm not completely sure what you're asking. Can you post a screenshot of the menu you're talking about?
AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

You may have to mess with the settings in Control Panel > Adjust Screen Resolution.
I had to do that when I wanted to use a really big tv as a monitor. Then change your game settings resolution(maybe)
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

Yes I can post it tomorrow.
You know the menu interface where you choose single/multi player, campaign, instant action, galactic conquest,...
"Normally" it is shown in 4:3 and younger the black bars at the side. But since I installed bf2 on my new pc I have this menu in 16:9 and I wonder why. I hope to find out how I did that because I think I need to reinstall bf2 (can't add a multiplayer map because of host registration errors) and I don't want to loose the 16:9 menu.