Any good maps or mods?

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Any good maps or mods?

Post by RedHardcore »

Does anybody know any good maps or mods I can download? Do not include things from filefront/gamefront nor moddb because I can easily find it from them. And I already know about BFX, Dark Times, Conversion 2, Dark Space, and Zero. I'm trying to look for maps that I can't find on any of those site that are good. The year it was made does not matter, as long as its good.
commanderawesome
Field Commander
Field Commander
Projects :: Skin Changer - Warfront - Other stuff
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF SWTOR KotOR EaW
xbox live or psn: AaTc_CmdrAwesome

Re: Any good maps or mods?

Post by commanderawesome »

Just browse the released maps & mods section. There's a lot of stuff not found on big sites. Also see SWBFGamers' download section (you need to be a member there, though).
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

RedHardcore wrote:Does anybody know any good maps or mods I can download? I'm trying to look for maps that I can't find on any of those site that are good. The year it was made does not matter, as long as its good.
It does all come down to what you are interested in when it comes to mods/maps for Star Wars Battlefront 1 or 2. For example, I like colorful crazy maps, maps with new units and city-type maps so maps I downloaded like that would include Pepperland: Psychedelia (colorful map, new sides, crazy map), The Realm of Chaos (crazy map), Syloda (urban type map, new sides) etc. It would help if you gave a little more detail of what you are looking for unless you just do not care what suggestions are given.
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by RedHardcore »

commanderawesome wrote:Just browse the released maps & mods section. There's a lot of stuff not found on big sites. Also see SWBFGamers' download section (you need to be a member there, though).
Oh yeah. Forgot about here. How about stuff not posted on here. I'm looking for maps that are good and hard to find on the internet.

EDIT
MikeTheBeast55 wrote:
RedHardcore wrote:Does anybody know any good maps or mods I can download? I'm trying to look for maps that I can't find on any of those site that are good. The year it was made does not matter, as long as its good.
It does all come down to what you are interested in when it comes to mods/maps for Star Wars Battlefront 1 or 2. For example, I like colorful crazy maps, maps with new units and city-type maps so maps I downloaded like that would include Pepperland: Psychedelia (colorful map, new sides, crazy map), The Realm of Chaos (crazy map), Syloda (urban type map, new sides) etc. It would help if you gave a little more detail of what you are looking for unless you just do not care what suggestions are given.
Just something good that is not found at its usual places. I'm looking for hard to find maps.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

RedHardcore wrote:Just something good that is not found at its usual places. I'm looking for hard to find maps.
Have you checked the Google Drive or Mediafire pages? They both (in my opinion) have a few mods/maps each that are not as easy to find anymore like Bantha55's maps & a mini Revan Returns series. Here is the link for Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing Here is the link for Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lnac1b ... /Gametoast
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Post by thelegend »

RedHardcore wrote: Just something good that is not found at its usual places. I'm looking for hard to find maps.
If you want to find hard hidden maps then maybe search for maps released in 2005/2006 which have been uploaded on pages which are already down. So the only way to get them back is to find someone who still has the maps installed. But this someone might be inactive. So you would probably need to hack his PC to copy the map from his Addon folder. But if you did that then police will come after you. You will need to escape then (of course don't forget your PC or laptop with a copy of Battlefront I or II installed) into the woods or maybe south from South America, S-Africa or S-Australia.. where the police will not find you. After you found power in Antarctica you will be able to play this game + with the hard hidden maps. Really hard to find though. But then you would have made it.

OR..

you are more specific. There is a huge amount of different maps/mods by hundreds of different modders/map-authors, teams...
CommanderCody
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Games I'm Playing :: swbf2 skyrim

Post by CommanderCody »

Look! It's Doctor Kimble, and he plays swbf2 :shock:
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by RedHardcore »

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:
RedHardcore wrote:Just something good that is not found at its usual places. I'm looking for hard to find maps.
Have you checked the Google Drive or Mediafire pages? They both (in my opinion) have a few mods/maps each that are not as easy to find anymore like Bantha55's maps & a mini Revan Returns series. Here is the link for Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing Here is the link for Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lnac1b ... /Gametoast
I already know about that as well...
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

RedHardcore wrote:I already know about that as well...
You probably know about StrategyInformer as well then. When it comes to finding more rare files that are good, they tend to be scattered around the internet and need to be found again. I found a Cell TV CIS Side Mod on the internet not found on ANY of these websites. Same goes for the Thule Moon map by RepSharpShooter which in my opinion was good.