How Do You Increase The Amount Of Players/Bots/AI IN SWBF2?

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Duckster
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

How Do You Increase The Amount Of Players/Bots/AI IN SWBF2?

Post by Duckster »

I was referred from the Steam forums to come here and ask.

I've been trying to find out how to change the amount of players/bots/AI. I like XL but I want a serious battle with more players.

If this is possible, would it change the length of the time as there are more than 350 to kill?
Last edited by Duckster on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Re: How Do You Increase The Amount Of Players/Bots/AI?

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Ingame, there should be a few Settings options on the left-hand side of the screen while you're choosing maps to play.

If you're talking about using the Dedicated Server software for a multiplayer server, the settings you're looking for are under the Game tab and the Misc tab. Look for "Time Limit," "Score Limit," and "Reinforcements" in the Game tab, and "AI Players Per Team" in the Misc tab. You might have to do some tweaking with the Reinforcements, as setting Conquest to 270 doesn't mean that each team has 270 to kill. It's a little off, for some reason.
Duckster
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: How Do You Increase The Amount Of Players/Bots/AI?

Post by Duckster »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:Ingame, there should be a few Settings options on the left-hand side of the screen while you're choosing maps to play.

If you're talking about using the Dedicated Server software for a multiplayer server, the settings you're looking for are under the Game tab and the Misc tab. Look for "Time Limit," "Score Limit," and "Reinforcements" in the Game tab, and "AI Players Per Team" in the Misc tab. You might have to do some tweaking with the Reinforcements, as setting Conquest to 270 doesn't mean that each team has 270 to kill. It's a little off, for some reason.
Thanks for the reply, but I should have been a little more specific. Can you increase the players for XL? I saw the settings for all the other gamemodes but not XL
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Re: How Do You Increase The Amount Of Players/Bots/AI IN SWB

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Ah. You need to mess around with Uber mode for that.

http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12147