Having a load of Mods on your game at the same time.

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

WillSym
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Having a load of Mods on your game at the same time.

Post by WillSym »

Hi there, I've been modding now for a very long time and have come across many brilliant mods, (BFX being my probable favourite), but for some reason my game won't allow me to have a bunch of single modded maps alongside big mods such as Battlefront Project and Clone Wars extended era, etc. I've seen a youtuber who seems to have a lot of single modded maps and Big mods aswell. Whenever I put a big mod like Battlefront Project in my addon folder and start the game it will have the big mod but get rid of my other maps. Is this because of the size of the game and that you can only have a certain number of mods on at a time? Or can there be some sort of adjustment in the addon folder to let you have as many mods on at any time you like?
If you have an answer to this problem please feel to give it to me cheers.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Re: Having a load of Mods on your game at the same time.

Post by Teancum »

Yes, the game can only handle 500 Missions at a time. When you have more than that some of them stopped working.
WillSym

Post by WillSym »

Teancum wrote:Yes, the game can only handle 500 Missions at a time. When you have more than that some of them stopped working.
Ok cheers, it's just that a youtuber named Kryo seems to have a load of mods on at any time whereas if I put Extended era mod on it will remove my other maps, and if I remove the Extended era mod, all my other maps will return. I also have no where near 500 missions on my game.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

To be clear, a mission counts as a combination of a specific map+era+gametype. For example, Mos Eisley GCW Hero Assault is one mission. So one map usually comprises a 2-6 or so missions.
WillSym

Post by WillSym »

Teancum wrote:To be clear, a mission counts as a combination of a specific map+era+gametype. For example, Mos Eisley GCW Hero Assault is one mission. So one map usually comprises a 2-6 or so missions.
Ok my bad. That would explain it, thanks for the help.