Problem installing 1.3 r129 patch [Solved]

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Cattermelon
Private
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Problem installing 1.3 r129 patch [Solved]

Post by Cattermelon »

So I've had some trouble getting the 1.3 patch to work lately. I downloaded what should be the latest version from Zerted's original post, linked here: http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14483

I ran the installer and installed it to C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II, but when I run battlefront it says version 1.1 up in the top right hand corner, which makes me think it didn't install right. Any suggestions on what to do?
Last edited by Cattermelon on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Re: Problem installing 1.3 r129 patch

Post by Delta-1035 »

The 1.1 will not change even if you have actually installed the patch. Being an unofficial patch, the version number will not be updated.

I'd guess that to check if it worked, you could download an era-mod and see if it shows up in the instant action.

If the new era shows up, the patch has been installed.
Cattermelon
Private
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Problem installing 1.3 r129 patch

Post by Cattermelon »

Tried running it with the convo pack through a mod manager and it worked like a charm. Thanks a bunch!