Glamour Skins to the 9s

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Re: Glamour Skins to the 9s

Postby Delta-1035 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Looks good to me.

Chief Warrant Officer
Projects :: Battlefront Halation

Postby MissingTexture » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 am

Kitbashed these using Star Wars: Force Arena parts and ggctuk's stormtrooper model as a base.

Hidden/Spoiler:

Hidden/Spoiler:

sergeant
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Postby ggctuk » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 am

Decided to have a go at recreating the DLT-19 (and maybe the DLT-19X and DLT-20A at some point).

I want to recreate the DLT-20A and redo the A280C to use modified stock parts. This DLT-19 is using the stock E11S sniper as its base model, with a minimal amount of texture parts borrowed from the official still of the DLT-19 from EA's Battlefront (though I am to keep that to an absolute bare minimum). Most of the texture parts are stock, with the barrel texture coming from the Rebel sniper rifle. It's not finished yet, as you can see. I need to break the barrel up a bit and add a bit more detail to the trigger guard portion of the mesh, and the tripod stand underneath needs to be remodelled. Other than that, I won't have to do a whole lot of mesh changes to the model (which makes me wonder why they didn't just have a scoped DLT-19 in the original game, as the E11S is very close to the DLT-19 anyway).

I'm considering having the stock scope as a separate part - as it's very close to the modded DLT-19 that the Death Troopers carry in Rogue One.

EDIT: Here's a second, more recent WIP:

I'm happy with how this has turned out. Just got to add one more detail to the middle of the barrel and I'll be ready to release it.
Last edited by ggctuk on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Postby Delta-1035 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 am

Great job! The model looks awesome and I hope you will release it soon, but I don't get why you'd post this in the glamour skins topic, hehe.

sergeant
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Postby ggctuk » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Delta-1035 wrote:Great job! The model looks awesome and I hope you will release it soon, but I don't get why you'd post this in the glamour skins topic, hehe.

It's technically a reskinned, modified version of the stock E11S rifle. I'll be using the E17D to recreate the DLT-20A as well (the scope will be trickier because that will need modelling and UVing almost from scratch but once I've done it, the scope is the same between the DLT-20A and the A280C, and the DLT-19X uses a slightly modified version of that scope)

Previous

Return to SWBF2 Modding